Newcastle United Thread

:lmao: Big Sam is Benfica fan! :lmao: His pink scarf explains everything.

01_sam_280x390_412016a.jpg
car6.jpg

Can't believe your board got rid of Sam. He's clearly a good manager and has had hardly any time there. You've still got too many players who were there when Sam arrived and he would've done a good job for you guys given time.

He's a longball merchant that only knows "rough and up em" football. Another example was how he was always trying to sign his ex bolton players as he obviously didnt know anything else.

His continued chopping and changing of players and their positions showed he didnt have a clue what to do with the newcastle players he had. And he made them play shite football aswell. Quite an achievement to take a more talented squad and get them to play more ugly and less succesfull football then bolton.

He's a longball merchant that only knows "rough and up em" football. Another example was how he was always trying to sign his ex bolton players as he obviously didnt know anything else.

His continued chopping and changing of players and their positions showed he didnt have a clue what to do with the newcastle players he had. And he made them play shite football aswell. Quite an achievement to take a more talented squad and get them to play more ugly and less succesfull football then bolton.

i suppose injuries and jail time had nothing to do with the chopped up lineups....

hmm you just described rafa, HAHA :) j/k

and you base this on.....

One-trick pony, 4-5-1 formations and long-ball merchant. Good coaches win matches with big players ala Owen, Martins, Duff etc too. Sam isn't the man for Newcastle, they are too big a club. He should of stayed at Bolton, he got to ahead of himself.

hmm you just described rafa...

nah you've gotta give sam some credit....

he did wonders at bolton...

things just conspired against him at newcastle....

i'd like to see the newcastle fans get what they want and alan "one medal man" shearer (aka greedy bastard) take over and for them to get relegated...

poetic justice....

Rafael Benitez carreer:

Liga Española 2001-2002 Valência
Liga Española 2003-2004 Valência
UEFA Cup 2003-2004 Valência
FA Cup 2005-2006 Liverpool
Community Shield 2006-2007 Liverpool
Champions League 2004-2005 Liverpool

Not bad my friends! So don't criticise him!

Rafael Benitez carreer:

Doesn't make him the World's best coach though does it!

Rafael Benitez carreer:

no doubt in spain he was brill...

but over the course of a season he's been shown wanting, even with great financial backing...

yes a CL and FA Cup win is very good, but this thing about his tactics is severly overated...

going 3-0 behind and just "going for it" in the 2nd half is hardly a strategy...

no doubt in spain he was brill...

but over the course of a season he's been shown wanting, even with great financial backing...

yes a CL and FA Cup win is very good, but this thing about his tactics is severly overated...

going 3-0 behind and just "going for it" in the 2nd half is hardly a strategy...

I think actually getting to that final with those bunch of muppets shows he had the tactical nous to use what he had to use.

At half time we brought Hamann on in Instanbul. Rafa's choice

Problem with Rafa is he is still trying to use the same tactics, even when we have a much better team.

i'd like to see the newcastle fans get what they want and alan "one medal man" shearer (aka greedy bastard) take over and for them to get relegated...

poetic justice....

The funny part will be that because it's Shearer, they'll NEVER sack him. They'll end up playing in the Unibond league or something, and they'll still never sack him! :lmao:

Oh my God, WHY?! There are a million better managers around the world than Kev! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom