1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Newcastle - the new team to be

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by ragtash8, 31 August 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragtash8

ragtash8 Non-League

26 April 2005
    well its true. If you people are planning to start a new master league any time soon on WE, then the geordies ARE the team to be. With owen, luque (who has the flip-flap) Emre, parker and Dyer you can't go wrong. Hopefully solano will sign today so theres another quality WE player. And don't forget SHEARER who will score alot of goals in the first season. But....'he's too old' I hear you people call. Just replace him at the end of the first season when you've won div 2 and the div 2 cup. Its a WIN, WIN situation being the toon. GO ON TRY IT OUT.

P.S don't forget JAMES MILNER - CLASSIC YOUTH PLAYER (CRAP IN REAL LIFE)

2. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

lol i take it you are the toons in ya masterleague? to be fair they have got a good team on we so taking them to the title isnt so hard, i reckon i could do it, when i get we9 ile keep ya posted

3. ragtash8

ragtash8 Non-League

26 April 2005
    good stuff

4. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Please use our ML sticky pinned above. Cheers!

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.