New Tournament Starting Up

Yup, before that even mate ;)

sorry mate, i forgot been on the phone most of the afternoon sorting out Employment Tribunal Claim, which i won aswell, just got to signed off on it tomo. I play tomo afternoon, as i will be home most of the day if you are up for it. Just got a couple of play.com league matches tonight.

give us a time if you are around tomo for a match, should be here, i wont mess you around :).

first leg against faz.

proev.jpg

our second game

proev2.jpg

both games with a man sent off :) great games too faz.

Last edited:
Second leg should be up shortly, i forgot to take screeny, but it was 2-1 to me anyway.

Yeah, well played mate, i had so many efforts on goal but didnt take them, whenever you got the ball i always felt on the back foot and thought that you were going to score.
Ready to play anyone who's ready now though ;)

cheers fellas, make sure we get these games played :D, anyone heard from mosu?

i heard from him, but he is busy, just managing to get a game with him.

Mosu, if your around between 6 - 9pm saturday i will be here, if you around dude for our matches ?.

seeing as some people have allready played more than 1 game in my group, anyone that wants to play me pm me please.

seeing as some people have allready played more than 1 game in my group, anyone that wants to play me pm me please.

Hey barca, we still need to play our second leg ;)
Get on MSN :P
And i'm almost alwyas ready for my next matches so nobody hesitate to ask me :)

i might be able to play today if i hurry, cuz we're going out. I'll let you know if it's early enough. Looking forward to the 2nd leg. ;)

me and cally drew 3-3 and 6-6 LOL i will update the tables when im next on (about 30 minutes)

vsfaz2.jpg

Well what can i say, another great game against faz, this time he did take his chances and made me pay:(, and apart from one teleport goal:lmao: he played extremely well, but got a bit complacent due to the fact that he was 3-0 up in the first half, and vicente started a remarkable comeback\\:o/ with a spectacular goal, but in the end ac milan were just too strong for poor little valencia;) lol, well played mate:applause:.

Lol, i was hoping for a win with a big goal difference after i was 3-0 up. Then just started lacking :( You took the chances though mate well played. The only reason i have so many shots on target is because i take long shots too lol.
Good luck in your next fixture mate ;)

BTW! What prize does the winner get ;)

Last edited:
Group 2

Team 5 Played:4 Wins:2 Draws:0 Losses:2 For:8 Against:3 Points:6
Team 4 Played:2 Wins:1 Draws:0 Losses:1 For:3 Against:3 Points:3
Team 1 Played:2 Wins:1 Draws:0 Losses:1 For:3 Against:5 Points:3
Team 7 Played:0 Wins:0 Draws:0 Losses:0 For:0 Against:0 Points:0

Just one thing i would like to correct is my goals for, i'm team1 and altough i have let in 5 goals ive also scored 5, just noticed it now, cheers mate.

Group 2

Team 5 Played:4 Wins:2 Draws:0 Losses:2 For:8 Against:3 Points:6
Team 4 Played:2 Wins:1 Draws:0 Losses:1 For:3 Against:3 Points:3
Team 1 Played:2 Wins:1 Draws:0 Losses:1 For:3 Against:5 Points:3
Team 7 Played:0 Wins:0 Draws:0 Losses:0 For:0 Against:0 Points:0

Just one thing i would like to correct is my goals for, i'm team1 and altough i have let in 5 goals ive also scored 5, just noticed it now, cheers mate.

sorry mate my fault, ill fix it now :D

game over for me :(

Lost to Mosu 4-1
Lost twice to Barca 1-0 & 3-0

Me out, only got one match left against mosu, and it's pointless playing it with me bottom and out :(

good games lads, just wasnt in it tonight, playing with headache :( well played.

game over for me :(

Lost to Mosu 4-1
Lost twice to Barca 1-0 & 3-0

Me out, only got one match left against mosu, and it's pointless playing it with me bottom and out :(

good games lads, just wasnt in it tonight, playing with headache :( well played.

well played mate thought i blew it when i got a red card, specially in the second match, and my keeper made some brilliant point blank range saves from u, if it wasnt for that i dont think i would have won.
P.S.will post proof pics soon

well played mate thought i blew it when i got a red card, specially in the second match, and my keeper made some brilliant point blank range saves from u, if it wasnt for that i dont think i would have won.
P.S.will post proof pics soon

first game i threw it away, could of ended 0-0, but for some reason i dropped the ball with the keeper, and failed to clear it :(

And yeah in the second game i got my keeper sent off lol, just wasnt my night at all, all in the added time aswell :(.

I played mosu in the first game and it was 2-1 to him, and it was good game, just the lag letting it down. We managed to lose connection, and when we played again mosu got me 4-1 :) tell it wasnt my night from that :)

i didnt manage any pix :( just in mood with nothing going my way :)

vsdza.jpg

well what can i say, if it wasn't for some magnificent point blank range saves from my keeper i doubt i would have won this, but thats the way it goes, one mistake from him with his keeper and i was left with a simple tap in, well played mate

vsdza2.jpg

i thought i blew this one, by getting a red card in the second minute, but my luck shone through and the skill of my players, especially morientes. The funny thing is that i got his keeper sent off and GABI MILITO saved the penalty lol, in the end after some dodgy keeping from his keeper i managed to score 3 goals, anyway well done mate and comiserations.

just to add to that, in my game vs cally i got his keeper sent off then smashed the penalty into the sky! he had three men sent off but i managed to salvage a draw. come on group one lets keep up with the others! :lol:

cheers for getting your games played! lets keep going with this tournament!

over for me, but good luck to everyone else. I know mosu mention i could have a 3-0 win for the second game, but i still wouldnt make the top two places :( oh well, well played in my group. Next time :). Mosu if you want to play our second game let us know dude, upto you. It's over for me this time around.

for anyone who needs to play me, just pm me and ill try and get to play asap. its just a pain because I look after my daughter during the day and then i go off to work late afternoon, so its a little tricky. But will work around it.

I heard that Mosu might be dropping out, but i still have 2 games with you Mosu if you want to play some time mate. Im ready Wednesday and Thursday afternoon mate. Or anyother day if you want.

I heard that Mosu might be dropping out, but i still have 2 games with you Mosu if you want to play some time mate. Im ready Wednesday and Thursday afternoon mate. Or anyother day if you want.

what's the point faz, your gonna lose anyway, you can't even beat me when i play with trinidad and u play with england:lmao::lol: hahhaha (sorry man had to get that in)

Back
Top Bottom