New Smilies...

ugly.gif
always, always makes me laugh out loud. Don't know why.

Huh and eh look the same in that pack, Coopz. The new handbag one also doesn't seem to be there so is it just a case of using these ones over the top of the existing ones? If so some of the old crap ones will remain.

I thought the Huh and Eh were the same now anyway thats why i did it

Yeah its just a matter of copying over the old ones, then give me another list of ones that i didnt get and ill find em

and we may want something to replace these :spid::clown::rein::joker::bomb::colours::pirat: :cat::dwarf::flower::king::freak::ele::study::sun: :ram::albino::monkey::vik::oink::bat::cyclops: becuase they seem pretty useless, but its your call

Peter Crouch smiley:

peter-crouch-$7951$180.jpg

Peter Crouch video (doing the robot):

s388.gif

Peter Crouch video (new Cheerios advert preview):

m176.gif

Last edited:
I can now add smilies, expect the fun to be rolling from tomorrow afternoon when the 50 new ones that Coopz sent will all be brought in

The new list with all the new commands will be up once I have done my behind the scenes work

Really really don't like the new fathead default smilies, such as the neat little smile being replaced by a big fat :). I've noticed a few lads in the chatbox saying the same thing, new smilies are good but do they have to overwrite the ones we already had?

If people are going to moan about the new smilies I wish they would do it in here as I cant be arsed going back thru the chatbox.

What am I going to do with them?

Some of the old ones should stay - like the old normal smily face etc they are smaller and look better.

The new smilies should replace things like the big flower and the batman ones etc. They can be replaced with funnier smilies. lke the tumble weed one.

I thought what you were going to do is add new ones only, i.e. if you already had a smiley face you kept that one and the duplicate fat-head one wasn't used - which would leave only new kinds of smileys, such as the tumbleweed one.

As Bobby said in the chatbox, the flowerhead smiley etc. nobody will miss, so I thought you would chuck those ones out rather than ones we already had.

It looks daft putting ;) next to :).

Ok, comments taken on board. I will save some of the old ones and the new ones will come in alongside them

i have put the wink one in the pack so its there

and like i said when CW has uplaoded em all i will get the missing ones so they are all the same

They mess up lines of text though, the smaller smilies fit in perfectly whereas the big ones force a space at the top of the line because they're bigger than the writing.

I wouldn't like to see us have 100% of the same fat smilies as other crappy forums.

Back
Top Bottom