New PES 2009 video and information released today 20th of August!!!

BLaZiNgSPEED

League 1
25 August 2007
London, UK
Manchester United
http://www.pesgaming.com/blog/category/pes-2009-news/
We are going to have the New Wembley stadium for the next 3 years for PES as KONAMI has managed to get a 3 year license. From PES 2009 to PES 2012!!

Click on the link and scroll down a bit and you'll see the video. I personally think that this is just a tweaked version of a PES 2008 improvement, nothing more special though. They reckon that there's an improvement in the online multiplayer version where there's no lag and slow downs. Lets hope this is true! But the graphics side of it still looks the same as pes 2008 in my opinion. The video is of two players playing online against each other.

Anyways what do you guys think of it?:tumble:

Thanks for the better video link.
Yes its not as impressive as I expected. The players are still running like ants. They look like they're jogging, that needs to be improved or else it will completely look like pes 2008.
I also noticed the adboards that particularly angers me In PES 2008 we have to like black with a firewall or disconnect our internet connection to see all the adboards otherwise its going to all be flooded with konami adverts.

Well I am hoping at least Konami bringing back the 2vs2 online mode and better online lobby or it will be totally fatal if konami mess it up this year again!:w00t:

How do you guys know that there will be no untuck shirt option on the edit mode? I saw a couple of mates saying that on a thread...

duh...it's just PES2008 with more plastic player with more robot animation. the player seems like they marching all together when they walking. another shit from KONAMI i guess.. =(

Back
Top Bottom