1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

New 360 trailer!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by or17ndo, 22 September 2006.

1. or17ndo

or17ndo Non-League

20 September 2006
  2. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest
    in motion it definately looks better than on screenshots.

3. slasher

slasher Take that Mr Silva

21 June 2003
    Belfast
    Man United
    looks pretty fecking sweet to me, much better than previous footage. It looks just like the intro footage from the ps2 versions. might just go pre order after watching that.

4. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    This is old.

5. SXFuzz

SXFuzz Super Moderator Staff

17 November 2001
    I've seen that before, I remember ClassicD commenting that he hoped the game would include those sound effects.

6. STG

STG League 1

1 September 2005
    Exactly the same trailer they had at the GC in August. Only difference, the other said "Pro evolution soccer 6" where as this says "Winning Eleven"

Last edited: 22 September 2006
  7. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    LOL whos not buying this now.

Wooh Woooh!

8. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    still want to see if the pc version is has good as the 360 one.

9. kensutz

kensutz Norwich City Fanatic

13 March 2003
    Waterford, Ireland
    Norwich City

You do that

10. psimonius

psimonius Guest

You'll be waiting till next year then.

11. aaarrrggh

aaarrrggh League 2

20 March 2005
    I thought that was a poor trailer to be honest. It didn't show real gameplay, and the graphics didn't look any better than anything the ps2 could do. The gameplay xbox360 vids I've seen look fairly promising, but I don't think it'll be until the second or third 360 version that we start seeing significant results.

12. paddyknight

paddyknight Championship

11 November 2003
    sadly i think that looks crap, the shirt textures are so plain its silly, they look they are made of rubber. if and when i get a 360 i'll undoubtedly buy fifa. the licensed kits on pes look average, the unlicensed look absolutely terrible, and as for the faces....

13. Sudden strike12

Sudden strike12 Conference

24 September 2003
    England
    I always though Pro Evo was about the gameplay not the graphics ...

14. psimonius

psimonius Guest

And FIFA faces look like a childs drawn them on....:|

15. project_037

project_037 .leo.

29 May 2003
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    hmm... the player's jersey seems a little tight-fitting for my liking...

16. nicostorm

nicostorm Non-League

3 February 2003
    The balls look a little too small. I doubt ill get it!

17. Cammey

Cammey Shirt Untucker

12 October 2004
    Lancashire,England
    Everton FC and Burnley FC
    FFS what kind of a comment is that?

18. DataMark

DataMark Banned

8 February 2005
    a think it better waiting for the PS3 version of pro evo soccer 6-7 as thats wat konami always put more effort into cause this looks like just xbox stuff not nxt gen

19. nicostorm

nicostorm Non-League

3 February 2003
    I was taking the Wii. It just kills me when people go on and on about how they are not going to get the game because, the shirts are too shiny, or the faces dont look enough like the real person, or there arent linesmen on the side of the pitch (I know there is now) or the hair does not move, or the grass looks crap or they havent spelt Ballacks name correctly, or whatever silly reason people have for not liking it. Fair enough thats your choice, but dont keep going on about it, I bet most of the people saying they will not be buying it, will in the end. It all about the gameplay people.

20. FleaFly

FleaFly Conference

19 August 2006
    you're an idiot. I'm going to wait for pes7 so we can get the proper game with untucked shirts,more logos, moving hair and better grass textures.
    *sarcasm*sarcasm*sarcasm

anyways, you're not an idiot. I'll be looking forward to this game, because pes has always been my favourite game and I know this one will be good.
    the only thing I'm sceptical about is if they are going to fix some glitches from previous games, and if there's enough new moves and stuff to make it feel like a new game. but I'll play it anyway, and I hope fifa07 sells a lot of copies. that way the cheaters stay away from pes, and konami has a better reason to make pes7 absolutely crazy :)

21. nicostorm

nicostorm Non-League

3 February 2003
    I hope Fifa is as good as some people are claiming this year, I have no problem at all having 2 quality football titles.

22. nicostorm

nicostorm Non-League

3 February 2003
    I hope Fifa is as good as some people are claiming this year, I have no problem at all having 2 quality football titles.

23. flofloflo

flofloflo Conference

30 October 2004

forget Fifa07, it's the same arcade game like usual

24. pn929

pn929 Non-League

12 August 2003
    scotland
    Can one of the mods close this tread please?
    There is no fuckin new trailer.