Never been...

ShiryuX

PESAmerica Staff
4 November 2006
Argentina
Boca Juniors
A jogger is running, by the lake, by the woods. He hears moaning off in the distance. He runs over and discovers a woman propped up against a tree...with no arms and no legs. He says "Can I help you?" She says "I'm 29, have no arms or legs, and I've never been hugged..." He feels sorry for her so he leans over, gives her a hug, and goes on his way.

Another jogger is not far behind, running by the lake, by the woods and hears this sobbing off in the distance. He goes over to check it out and discovers this woman. He says, "Can I help you?" She sobs, "I'm 29 years old, have no arms or no legs, and I've never been kissed." He feels sorry for her, and says "Well, I'll give you a kiss", and does just that.

A few minutes later, another jogger comes along, jogging by the lake, by the woods. He hears this loud wailing off in the distance. He follows the sound and comes across the woman. "Can I help you?" he asks. She replies: "I'M 29 YEARS, OLD, I HAVE NO ARMS, I HAVE NO LEGS, AND I'VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED!"

So the jogger picks her up, throws her in the lake, and says "Now you're fucked!"

Well, by the sounds of it, she's a human crumb. So she probably fell off a plate.

Back
Top Bottom