Network play : Invisible ball?

5P4WN33

Non-League
28 December 2008
Norwich, England
Chelsea
Whenever i play a network game (on pes 09 for pc), for at least half of the game i can not see the ball, just the shadow of it?:CONFUSE:

Also, sometimes i notice an odd sphere of colour coming out of a players head? realy? i do?:SHOCK:

Can anybody help me with this please? Im pretty sure that my drivers are up to date.

Also i find that that "system saving" time goes on for an age.:BORED: is ther anything that i can do about this too?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. cheers.

U could buy a console and play Fifa. ;)
I know, what a terrible joke but hey, at least i answered. :))

well, i wouldnt expect a better comment off a scouser!

FIFA is turd! so is this forum! i had to register, confirm, make 5 posts about the other rubbish thats hear and then when i finaly get to make my post then some dumb northern monkey tells me to get fifa???

IDIOT!

Do you have kitserver? If so, does it work if it's disabled? Have you put custom balls in the game?
(I never had this problem... I'm just trying to help)

Do you have kitserver? If so, does it work if it's disabled? Have you put custom balls in the game?
(I never had this problem... I'm just trying to help)

Ah... ha! Somebody's talking some sense:APPLAUD:

I did try to install kitserver for some reason or another, should i remove it? im not even realy sure what its ment to do:CONF:

Thanks for your response:BOP:

Do you have any community patch installed? Do you have 1.20 update? Do you experience this in offline mode too?
You could try removing any community patch you have installed, removing kitserver or even reinstalling the game, if the rest doesn't work...
"odd sphere of colour" in replays or during game?
are you in XP or Vista? (and maybe your pc's specs)
(Don't know if I need all that info, but...)

Back
Top Bottom