1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Need help with pes5 online for the ps2

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by F_Totti, 14 December 2005.

1. F_Totti

F_Totti Pes Pro

8 August 2004
    Holland
    Internazionale
    I have been trying from mid november till now to registrate online for PES 5. Everytime I fill out those fields including email adress I get the message unable to register.

What's up with this?? Everything is allright, I have an unmodded ps2, original pes5 game, network adapter and I get past the DNAS verification. But I cant register, thereby I cant get to play online. Can somebody please tell me whats going on? This is going on for months now. I live in the Netherlands and I have a 20mb ADSL 2+ line so that should not be the problem I think.

I can connect to network, testing network environment and i get past the DNAS verification. So I get to see this menu:

* connect to lobby
    * User Registration
    * change registration details
    * Disconnect and go back

So far I get it. I choose User Registration then I get an info message about maintenance then I see the online user agreement. I press X for ok.

I need to register then or else I cant connect to the lobby because they ask for username and password. So if i choose registrate user then I fill in my USER ID and password and confirmation of password (all of min. 8 characters) and my email adress and I choose registrate and then I get the message Unable to register! This also happens when I dont put in my email.

This happens everyday and everytime when I try, no matter what username or password I choose.

Someone have more info about this. If someone has an ID or can make one for me I would be very grateful!

2. Artist

Artist Guest

I will make an ID for you dude. Just check your PM. I will do it now. BrB

3. F_Totti

F_Totti Pes Pro

8 August 2004
    Holland
    Internazionale
    thnx mate!

4. F_Totti

F_Totti Pes Pro

8 August 2004
    Holland
    Internazionale

I didnt get anything :(

Can somebody please help me???? :(

5. Artist

Artist Guest

Sorry mate, my TV got stupid and I had to open it and fix the problem. It was not allowing me to put it on AV (tv is sick of PES LOL). I have TV fixed now and when I go home I will register an USER ID so check your PM at 5:00PM ok? Stay Well and sorry.

6. F_Totti

F_Totti Pes Pro

8 August 2004
    Holland
    Internazionale
    Allright no prob.. Those things can happen. I'll be at work than @ 5:00 pm ill check it later on the evening.. Many thnx! :)

Last edited: 15 December 2005
  7. F_Totti

F_Totti Pes Pro

8 August 2004
    Holland
    Internazionale
    Really man I am not trying to be rude mate or to get on your nerves :$ . But I havent received ur pm... You still got problems with ur tv or you having same problems as I do? :)