1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Need Help please (Loading Formation question)

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by 3than_chelsea, 12 August 2005.

1. 3than_chelsea

3than_chelsea Chelsea 4 life

7 April 2005
    Melbourne
    Chelsea
    Hello

I have a problem when i go to start a new league, cup etc. I been editing my formations, starting line ups etc. And for some reason when i go to Start a new league or cup, the squads upload correctly, but the starting 11's are all out of place. So when i go to start a new league all the opposition teams are incorrect and its starting to get on my nerves.

Has any one else had the same problem? and if so how do i fix it ? Thanks

2. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Are you sure you saved the option file after correcting the starting lineups?

3. snowman

snowman Conference

12 August 2003
    Yes I noticed the same thing, I'm using Kosos Club V0.7+SeZu National Team V3 option file and when playing a league or cup the squads are correct but the starting lineup is the default one, on friendly matches it works fine.

4. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Hmmmm, try using the function where you auto-sort the opposition team to play their best players. (better than nothing)