PC Need Help!! PES2011 run a little bit choppy

konakus

Non-League
17 February 2010
My PC can run PES2010 in highest setting but this morning after install PES2011 i found that the game run very lacky especially when the PES logo fly across the screen before and after cut-scene..it's just not as smooth as PES2010.During the game as well there're moments that when camera pan across the screen give me a little headache. I don't know if this thing would happen to you but if anyone can point me to the answer to fix this would be much appreciate.

thank you and of couse my english is bad sorry for that

you can try to turn frame skipping off...but your hardware would be nice to know for more help

my spec is 8800GT and AMD 64x2 6000+ with 3 GB of RAM ...
and i did turn off frame skipping ...see no different at all

what resolution are you playing?

I have the same card, 4gb and the same level of processor (core duo 5200 overclocked to 3.3g), and I get a rock solid 60fps at 1650*1080, high level of detail.

one thing that used to make a difference for me, was switching my monitor refresh from 75hz to 60hz.

hello everyone wow aren't we luck to taste the 2011 demo, i have played a few matches and i can tell now that i am so eager for the full game, the demo version does have some flaws, try turning any background running apps off for example virus prgrams the game does really munch on cpu and gpu buy im gona remain hopefull because the full release will make the game run alot beter

hi, all thanks for the reply but i use the same method i've used in PES2010 which is switching Maximun pre-renderd frames from 3 to 1 ..and it seem to help a little bit. Hope it won't happen in full game

My PC can run PES2010 in highest setting but this morning after install PES2011 i found that the game run very lacky especially when the PES logo fly across the screen before and after cut-scene..it's just not as smooth as PES2010.During the game as well there're moments that when camera pan across the screen give me a little headache. I don't know if this thing would happen to you but if anyone can point me to the answer to fix this would be much appreciate.

thank you and of couse my english is bad sorry for that

Try updating your video card's drivers if you haven't already. Also update directX as well.

Good luck.

what resolution are you playing?

I have the same card, 4gb and the same level of processor (core duo 5200 overclocked to 3.3g), and I get a rock solid 60fps at 1650*1080, high level of detail.

one thing that used to make a difference for me, was switching my monitor refresh from 75hz to 60hz.

You are right, that's what solved the problem for me too - switching my monitor refresh rate from 75 to 60hz. I played window 1024 X 600 with PES2011 Demo Tweak camera setting at wide.

Back
Top Bottom