Need help in locating somewhere to sell me WE9 LE

DarthKebab

Fully Assisted Noob
11 May 2008
Anyone help me out on this, trying to find this everywhere, Based in the UK, tried play-asia, yesasia, gamehubs, Amazon Japan, Ebay, anyone know of somewhere I can buy this please?

Anyone help me out on this, trying to find this everywhere, Based in the UK, tried play-asia, yesasia, gamehubs, Amazon Japan, Ebay, anyone know of somewhere I can buy this please?

there might be other venues available where you can get a hold of it. If you catch my drift.

That appears in google, but I don't think I am clever enough to do that, would prefer to have a physical cd-dvd to click install on.

I respect that, for sure. :)

I'm in Europe, and I have been playing it for quite some time. It really plays better than PES5, particularly the players are quicker to regain their mobility after performing a move. They don't have quite the "choppy" movement pattern of PES5. It is a subtle difference, but once you compare the same teams or players with same form arrows etc, the difference is there. That makes the AI harder to face aswell since it is slightly harder to turn opponents away since they are quicker to react to you.

I know, I read the comments on here and I have to try it, I did not buy it when it came out because my PC was not upto scratch, got PES5 for PC coming through though any day now, playing it on the 360 (backwards compatibility), but it looks pretty horrible to be honest on my LCD.

Is WE9LE in english or can you get patches for this?, feel free to pm me if you prefer, any advice is appreciated.

I know, I read the comments on here and I have to try it, I did not buy it when it came out because my PC was not upto scratch, got PES5 for PC coming through though any day now, playing it on the 360 (backwards compatibility), but it looks pretty horrible to be honest on my LCD.

Is WE9LE in english or can you get patches for this?, feel free to pm me if you prefer, any advice is appreciated.

It is in Korean or smtn I believe, but there is a patch available for it. Just google for starters, if nothing shows up I might be able to help with the patch.

Apologies, I was hopeing that was subtle enough to get the point across without actually getting into that territory. The wag of your finger tells me it won't happen again. :)

Back
Top Bottom