1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

NEED A GOOD SAMARITAN

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by nigerian_inna_diss, 8 April 2007.

1. Could do with some (alot) of help concerning the display of my game, the in match graphics are terrible and so are the menus. Changing the brightness/dark and all other pes6 settings have NOT HELPED Would a pic of my specs help you help me?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8820/displayspecsdm3.png

Im using a Dell Latitude C600, a poorer system to my long lost dell 4600 but i didnt think it would be this bad, the graphics are excellent with everything else i love this game and would appreciate help very much.

Thanx in advance[/quote]

2. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    I'm sure the image of yuor specs help for some, but I actually think an image of the actual game graphics might help aswell. ;)

Just hit the Print Screen (Print Scrn) button usually located above the arrow keys and the Insert, Delete, Home etc keys.

Then open MSPaint (Run -> mspaint or use the start menu), hit Ctrl+V or paste from the edit menu, save the image as a jpeg file and upload it same as you did with your other image.

OK, just realized you probably know how to take a snapshot of the screen seeing as that is what you just posted... Douh!

Anyways, post a good screen with the problem and we'll see whats the matter. :)

3. its much better than before im tweaking it with 3danalyzer, got any idea how i can force more than 100hz for me? As i cant do this in aytem properties(maz 85hrz). As soon as i did force 100hz drastic improvement.

4. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    I've never used 3DAnalyzer, but if the brightness flickers, I would say there is something wrong other than the game. The game itself should never flicker.

The maximum refresh rate depends on your monitor. The monitors have a maximum refresh rate for every resolution. Higher screen resolution means lower refresh rate.

Also your video card seems to be extremely poor (8MB VideoRAM?).

I'd say it might be a combination of a poor system overall and some sort of glitch (if you are getting flickering/unstable brightness).

Last edited: 13 April 2007
  5. so no suggestions then?