Need a Def Mid like Roy Keane for ML

Remedy

Non-League
6 February 2009
Hi need some recommendation for DM for my ML team.

i need someone like roy keane, box to box midfielder, tough and can win tackles and fast.

I bought huddlestone, he is good at winning headers, tough, got a powerful shot but very slow..

Thank you for your help.

Try Gago or G. Fernandes or De Jong (Man City)!

They are good 3 of them but i prefer De Jong!

What!!

Buy Tymoschuk from Zenit St Petersberg and all your DM problems will go away.

Solid in tackles, great at breaking up play and can pass beautifully;)

essien, mascherano (2008/09) -> lucas -> sunny, banega, huddlestone -> machado, bradley, bos (2016/17)

essien is best overall
lucas at his peak like essien, better technique but slower
sunny better than banega, both pretty low in attack
huddlestone develops into one of the best passers (95+), speed around 85
machado is great with everything in high 80s or even better
bradley great in def. but weak in attack and technique
bos becomes the best defender in the game, you can play him as dfm but he also has low att. and is not the fastest, ~80

Sissoko is arguably the best defensive midfielder in the game on default statistics. So, look him up to see how his stats have enhanced in your Master League.

Javi Martinez from Atl. Bilbao is a real steal, 20 years old bout 6 ft 3 good passing, physical and a deep long shot

Try Coutadeur from Le Mans... young, improves well and is quick. Not the biggest but a good all rounder. Otherwise try Javi Martinez from Athletic Bilbao, cracking shot, good at free kicks and very quick for a center mid. Good in the tackle too.

Gouffran the French kid can play anywhere, a must for any team. His potential is off the charts and bar Lavezzi from Napoli the best signing for my ML team. Lucas also is perfect. His stats increase immensely.

Miguel Veloso from Sporting. He is becoming vital for my Master League. Handy with free kicks too.

Back
Top Bottom