Name changing...again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why i can't use pm ? :CONFUSE: thanks :WORSHIP:

As stated in our FAQ:

This forum uses a registration system that requires users to have made five posts on the forum before being able to create their own threads. It is a measure that was brought in to try and stop spam posts appearing on the forum.

Once you have made five posts your account will automatically be upgraded within an hour and you will then be able to create your own threads.

Alternatively, your account will be automatically upgraded 30 days after registration.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this also counts for sending PMs.

As stated in our FAQ:

This forum uses a registration system that requires users to have made five posts on the forum before being able to create their own threads. It is a measure that was brought in to try and stop spam posts appearing on the forum.

Once you have made five posts your account will automatically be upgraded within an hour and you will then be able to create your own threads.

Alternatively, your account will be automatically upgraded 30 days after registration.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this also counts for sending PMs.
thanks mate :WORSHIP:

I'd like mine changed to PU6HY (6 in middle and all caps) please.

Changed my PSN a year ago so makes sense to have my site names to match. This is the only place I haven't changed yet.

Thanks.

I'd like mine changed to PU6HY (6 in middle and all caps) please.

Changed my PSN a year ago so makes sense to have my site names to match. This is the only place I haven't changed yet.

Thanks.

Aww we liked the Sarah Jessica Parker (SJP) one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom