my opinion

yegi

League 2
15 December 2004
i read only negative coments here before i wos geting my copy of new pes , but ......

THE GAMES RUN WONDERFOULY ON MY CONFIGURATION AND BETHER GAMEPLAY FOR DEMO WHERE I WOS HAW STUTTERING , now is everything faboulous , , wide camera is bether than last year more open view , no cam angle but i didnt use that setings anyway this is definitive best pes to date , belive me , ofcourse there is some bugs but thers minor one , and we needs lod tools and magic of comunuti editing but i am so hapy becouse i almost didnt buy pes 2008 becouse this negative coments

i read only negative coments here before i wos geting my copy of new pes , but ......

THE GAMES RUN WONDERFOULY ON MY CONFIGURATION AND BETHER GAMEPLAY FOR DEMO WHERE I WOS HAW STUTTERING , now is everything faboulous , , wide camera is bether than last year more open view , no cam angle but i didnt use that setings anyway this is definitive best pes to date , belive me , ofcourse there is some bugs but thers minor one , and we needs lod tools and magic of comunuti editing but i am so hapy becouse i almost didnt buy pes 2008 becouse this negative coments

Yeh i totally agree with you
and hey ive imported my own face with the new tool on pc , haha so cool man i have myself in game now :D

Back
Top Bottom