Multiple Sign-Ins In Hotmail For Firefox

Phat J 22

League 1
20 December 2008
Canada
okay you know how when you use internet explorer and sign in with different hotmail accounts and then sign out it remembers the hotmail accounts so you can just click on them and input your password? how can i do that in firefox?

okay you know how when you use internet explorer and sign in with different hotmail accounts and then sign out it remembers the hotmail accounts so you can just click on them and input your password? how can i do that in firefox?

I use firefox and it just happens. Just have to set it, so it doesn't delete your cookies when you close the internet I think?

I think it is, I have mine to automatically get rid of cookies and history whenever I close the internet. But while I am surfing it saves the cookies and it always works. But when I turn the internet off and then back on it is reset again, so I assume it is to do with the cookies.

But I am a numbnuts when it comes to computers, so I could be wrong :))

Ah I see what you mean, It only saves the last one you go on? yeah I don't think it saves the last few, so you can take your pick?

yea it only saves the last one i use which is a pain when a friend wants to check their email then i have to put mine in again later on.

Back
Top Bottom