Most Disappointing Games of 2010

That list is well rubbish they listed crap games not disappointing games, did anyone in the world think Harry Potter or Saw 2 or pretty much any of those games on the list be good???

I think the man at the Guardian needs to go back to school and learn what the difference is between dissapointing and just rubbish.

Most games i played disappointed me in 2010, then again I'm not sure if it's that games are not as good and as fresh as they once where or thats just me who's not a gamer anyomore.

Only exclusion is PES 2011 but even that could be a lot better let's face it. Even though i love the game!

Assasins Creed which i thought would be amazing, was for a while but storyline wasn't all that, online mode is boring really. Too easy! Same with most games i've played! Same story really.

F1 2010 is the worst though! good action but dreadful sim! Pure arcade when i expected something between arcade and sim! was looking forward to it all year and i've been so disappointed with a game i think!

I'll leave FIFA 11 out of this because we all know what i think about that game!

Back
Top Bottom