Most Balanced Team (WE9)

JohnnyUSA said:
It's incredible how Inter Milan year in and out are WE's touffest opponent...the game designers must be Inter supporters.....

Well... Count the draws that Inter played last year in the Serie A ;) You ain`t the only one that has got a problem with Inter`s gameplay ;) hehe :D

I played some games with Inter, and got some easy wins like 4-0 thanks to Adriano rocket blasts :square: and one-two :l1::x::triangle: teamwork from Adriano-Veron-Martins trio. Geezus whatta killer squad. And if we count new transfers, ouch :shock: The only weakness I noticed is left defender ( Favalli I guess )

I think I'm going to enjoy playing with Nerazzuri in WEnine :applause:

Last edited:
Stats can be changed :)

And about teams .. I played with Milan and Udinese in WE8 only !!
Now Milan and whom ?? Maybe Palermo :D

Inter are good, But unlucky and sometimes play bad :)

@ Elite : They draw with all and won .. But Milan Lost ;)

BK_83 said:
nobody mentioned juventus, in terms of GK:buffon, DF:cannavaro,thuram, MF:nedved, d.piero, viera FW:mutu,Ibrahimovic,Trezeguet

You have forgot Robert Kovač and Igor Tudor in defence. I can`t understand why Konami ignores the quality of Croatian players? We play good football, we are first in our group, Dado Pršo is the best player in Scotish league, we have many players in the best clubs in Europe, but usually Konami makes them so underrated that it hurts. But not only Croatia, many teams don`t get treatment they deserve.
Sorry for oftopic and my bad english, but I couln`t resist.

O yeah, Inter is the strongest team in the game.

Puschkin said:
Y But not only Croatia, many teams don`t get treatment they deserve.

absolutle truth. most of east/central europe has underrated stats.
unless player are nominated in fifa/france football/other award.
we can see Nedved, we can see Sheva,soon we will see others... ;)

I already tried some good teams..milan,barcelona,real madrid,inter...but for me in the game the more balanced team is chelsea, except for 2 players........Ricardo Carvalho and Paulo Ferreira..they are much better than that. with some changes on the strategy (i still don't explored much of the options) and i am winning everything against my friends and against the cpu

btw,one friend of mine uses inter...i won the last 4 games with chelsea

Last edited:
Bayern Munich are pretty powerful going forward with Ballack and Deisler in midfield and then any of Makaay, Pizarro and Santa Cruz up front. To balence things off a very good defender in Lucio and then Kahn in goal.

Last edited:
Inter all the way, I'm still to try Arsenal thou (my harderst CPU oponent) but Inter are really overrated there, of course I'm talking about Inter Pre-transfers.

Note: this versions brings bach the fun of playing with 3 men upfrong and wingers, the through passes to those guys are simply beatiful.

hrvatska na putu do 2006 u njemacku!!!! opaaaaaaa

Chelsea are pretty good too ya know..

Solid defence.. Terry Carvalho Gallas

Excellent Centre Mids Lamps Maka

Profound Wingers Duff Robben Cole SWP

Proven Strikers...Crespo Drogba..

And a great keeper too. Cech

Juventus, Milan, Inter, Chelsea I think they are the teams that have the best quality on we9..

i like playing with avarage teams. and of them Heereveen is proberly the team i like playing with the most. Very balanced overall. Try them out.

Juventus have a strong defence for me,strong midfielder but the strikers are not very good....

P.S: You see the goals of Zatlan Juventus Vs Benfica???

yea but still think a couple of players/stats could be improved for chelsea like Terry and Lampard I do relise lampards has been raised but feel they could be a little stronger.

I won't have the game for a couple more months over here in CANADA and I'm still going to say CHELSEA, that's how simple the answer to this thread is. CFC baby, it's automatic!!!!!

rvcruz said:
i dont think they gave decent stats to chelsea.
look at terry, gallas and lampard.
terry should be the best CB, and lampard sould have gerrard stats

Yeah but better than LE right..

Shaft said:
P.S: You see the goals of Zatlan Juventus Vs Benfica???

Magnificient goal but Benfica keeper, Quim the midget was very badly beaten... maybe now benfica fans won't make so much fan about Ricardo.

After Playing I will say Milan :D :D

GK : DIDA :D
DF : MALDINI - Nesta - Stam
MF : Cafu - Gattuso - Pirlo - Jankulovski - Kaka'
CF : Sheva - Gila

WOW :D

PSV Eindhoven is Quite good for ML ,with promising strikers (Farfan,Robert),Good midfielders (V.Bommel,Cocu,Park Ji Sung),good defenders (Alex,Bouma,Boglund),AND 2 good goal keepers (Zoetebier,Gomes),they could be an unstoppable force for anyone's ML

Park JiSung in Manchester United, too ^__^

I do also feel Lampard should be slightly stronger in WE9,
probably Crespo too..

and why are Vieri & Cisse so overrated?? can not understand that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom