1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

ML question

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by furiouz, 5 November 2006.

1. furiouz

furiouz Banned

26 October 2006
    I startet a Master League game in the english league 2. div. I won the 2. div and got promoted to 1.div. But the teams in the 1. div was all random, no english teams at all. First time I play ML, is it supposed to be like this? Sry for bad english.

2. ezio

ezio League 2

6 August 2003
    New Jersey
    AS Roma
    Unless you unlock the option in the WE-Shop to customize the ML then yes the teams will be random.

Ezio

3. furiouz

furiouz Banned

26 October 2006
    I have unlocked it. It is pes6 btw.

4. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    when you start the master league you have to click the clear teams option and make the leagues up yourself

5. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Yeah as embraceuk1 said you have to edit the leagues yourself after you have selected your team, clear everything then pick your team again, you can start in Div one if you want to, then edit in the rest of the teams. Make sure you pick the right league 1 you want to be promoted into if you start in Div 2, by this I mean when you have sorted all the teams in the leagues make sure the Div 1 with the English teams or the league you want to play in is showing above the Div 2 teams.. Hope you sort it!!

6. furiouz

furiouz Banned

26 October 2006
    thank you :) ! But the teams are already sorted in english league, spanish league etc. Do I still have to clear all teams then?

7. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    you also have to make sure you get promoted to the league of your chioce so make sure the Premiership is on the screen when you start the masterleague

8. furiouz

furiouz Banned

26 October 2006
    Yes I checked that. But still when I got promoted it was just random teams!

thanks

9. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    The teams unless you selected them always come up random, you have to press :circle: I think to deselect, then put in your teams.. If you do this I can't think how you come up with the teams random?? :shock: