1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

ML/Champs League question

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by fd1972uk, 9 May 2009.

1. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    I'm playing away in my ML season.

Just wondering, is the Champions League official in ML now. I mean when you qualify for the CL type tournie, is it now the real deal with the music and stuff because they've got the rights?

Cheers in advance.

FD

2. Kaiser

Kaiser PES Enthusiast

3 July 2003
    Borusse

Don't think so mate. Think because it was added in as a late liscense and so it was late for the structure.

I am hedging bets it will be fully included along with Europa Legue in the overhauled Master League for PES2010

3. hk'

hk' Manchester United Fan

14 October 2008
    in PES 2009 no, but it will be in PES 2010

4. fd1972uk

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Jobbies.

Thanks guys.

FD

5. Fred_Gavioes

Fred_Gavioes Brazilian showman

19 February 2003
    Lowell/Massachusetts/USA
    CORINTHIANS and BRASIL
    bring more south american teams

6. fd1972uk

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    I actually drop the SA teams from the game.

I kinda keep them back for a one-off World Championship type game if I win the Euro Cup.

Although, I maybe wrong, but doesn't look like you can load up your ML team for exhibition matches. Is that correct?

FD