Microsoft Xbox 360

Re: Microsoft Xbox 360/XBOne

I had to install my games offlines, I can't believe the time it takes if you are online.

DR3 does look great.

Love the amount of Zombies so far and maybe because i'm not far in doesn't show the full scale of how many can gather at one time.

I was on the game for an hour and didn't travel far at all because i was experimenting with weapons :LOL:

My favourite so far was (im only still at the road with loads of zombies and cars you jump on) to find a barrel, find a horde, climb on a minivan, throw the barrel in the middle, shout to get more to zombies come over then shoot the barrel and watch the carnage (and the bodies that fly at ya) :LOL:

They fly fucking Sky high :LMAO:

Gotta watch out for that then later :LOL:

I found a motorcycle engine that can be used to combine on that road i was taking about but don't know if its worth saving it or not yet?

Might be rare and of some use later i have no idea.

So has anyone tried running their tv through the Xbox via hdmi in?

Edit

Just googled and got my answer, it's broken :(

Last edited:

From the search results that came up it said something about 50hz pal tv being stuttery when running through the 60hz Xbox one image

From the search results that came up it said something about 50hz pal tv being stuttery when running through the 60hz Xbox one image

Ah, well now you mention that, when I watch the football on Sky Sports, the image is slightly stuttery, just a micro stutter but it's certainly evident. That's the reason huh? Very odd, because my TV is a Panasonic P50GT50 which should be able to cope with 60Hz no problem at all :CONFUSE:

EDIT: Yeah, looks like you're bang on, Rad: http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/xbox-50hz-201311233468.htm

When you said broken, I thought you meant didn't work at all. All my other channels etc are fine.

Last edited:

Yea loads of people moaning about 50hz support. Hopefully will be patched in.

How often is that saying gonna be used in the next few months!?

I only said broken as that was the headline of most of the search results. Hadn't realised its just a slight stutter here and there. Over reaction or just bait headlines I guess

Oh. You can't change the output on xbox to 50hz then? What about your tv to 60hz? Mine has a 100hz option. Not sure if that is the same.

So far I have completed 6 chapters of Ryse and I am really enjoying it.
Despite the not that simple gameplay, it's a beauty and it's fun !!!
It could have been cheaper though...
It's short but everyone I know is already on their 2nd playthroughs.

I don't have an Xbox to test, I just wondered how the tv thing was and before launch people were saying it wouldn't be avail for Europe or something like that. But I've heard almost nothing about the feature since launch day so wondered how it was in the end

Sorry it was just a very poor joke ;)

Stop trolling the xbomb thread, ps4boy! :P

Anyone knows if they will sell the xbo without the damn kinectic in the near future? I may buy one but only without the stupid camera.

This is disapointing since you don't need it to plug it for the xbo to work :(

Maybe next year they make a cheaper version with no kinectic

Stop trolling the xbomb thread, ps4boy! :P

Anyone knows if they will sell the xbo without the damn kinectic in the near future? I may buy one but only without the stupid camera.

U know what, at first i was very "against" the kinect, i got the XO on tuesday and until friday i didnt bother plugining in the damn thing, just had very bad memories from the 360 version...

Than on friday i was a bit bored and finally took it out of the box, turns out im really enjoying it, the voice commands responds very well(IN BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE) and it makes the hole thing of swicthing games/TV/Apps/Groups/Friends a lot quicker and agile! U dont have to use it all the time but still its very nice to be able to swicth games or pin the TV screen on the fly! Also it requires no configuration or such like on the 360, u just plug and thats it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom