Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
merry_christmas.jpg

Dear one and all registered on this lovely website,

In the words of Krusty the Clown: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwazy Kwanzaa, and a solemn Remembrance Day.

Hope you all have a great one and you get some cool toys to play with over Christmas and into the new year. Be sure to tell us what goodies you get. :)

[I know it's early but some of you will be going away etc., and I'm liable to forget if I don't say it now]

Thanks Chris.
Merry Christams and happy new year for every one...
As for gifts: my kids will give me FM09, my wife will give me download cards for I-Tunes, i will get some books, Season 5 from "The Wire" on DVD and maybe a game, but i'm not sure which one...maybe the off-road game from Codemasters or Motor Stomr 2 or NBA 2K9 (most probably that last one).

That's it, i think...

Oh and i forgot something, i will have my second foster child in some African country. i have one in Angola and i will have a second one from another African country but i don't know all the details..

Its the f@#king 1st of December! Saint Nicolaas hasnt even been round over here yet! :D

Oh well, merry winterfest and all that I suppose........

Merry Christmas everyone, have a good one, just managed to find a picture of CB, think he's had a few too many milkshakes and fat frogs......................

merry_christmas_pirate.jpg

Back
Top Bottom