Match Statistics?

poppy10

Non-League
1 March 2006
Where did they go? At half time and full time you used to be able to see a whole slew of stats on possession, number of shots, territory covered etc.

But it seems in PES2008 this isn't there?

I know, PES 2008 is the biggest let down Konami have ever produced, it's bullshit. And also, on the case at the back, it has some guy doing a free kick in a picture, but the wall is one that real teams use in training. But i can't find this feature in the new PES game. I can't find the step-by-step training feature, i used to like it for the challenges. And what the hell is up with the layout of the menu, it's some scrolly shitty thing, i'd much rather see all the options than one at a time. PES 2008 is such a let down, MORE THAN THEY HAVE ADDED TO THE GAME, THEY HAVE REMOVED. True or not?
What's up withthe name too, they are trying to make it like FIFA or something, 2008. 08, 09. Keep it as 7.
I hope "Pro Evolution Soccer 8" is a huge improvement to this one.

That's not very constructive, is it? So noone's allowed to make any suggestions to improve the game, they just have to sell their copy and shut up? :shock:

Lol.
I will never sell my copy. I still love and play the game, no matter how much shiiter its got.

Back
Top Bottom