Master League

DAVIEBHOY

Non-League
1 November 2005
y oh y cant i change shirts pre match. playing as celtic and ive had to endure two games with hoops v plian white tops :(

not good. konami get it fixed ffs

well your not supposed to change shirts in ML, if you play at home you play with your home shirts if you play away you play with away shirts simple as that

well your not supposed to change shirts in ML, if you play at home you play with your home shirts if you play away you play with away shirts simple as that

should still have the option to change mate. what if i play against sporting lisbon

This game is the worst pes ever!! I want to play masterleague but i have always the same shirt as my opponent!!

Is there any hidden option to fix that? Or an trick?? Its unplayable!

Never had the problem about 2 teams wearing the same colors.. The default works fine for me. Can anyone give an example of 2 teams that when you select them PES chooses the same color by default?

Konami is sooo hard to understand.
Why it's always 1 evolution for 2 regressions ??
Great feature to import photo in the game, but on the contrary so many stupid things.
It was great when we could choose even the short and the shirt separetly.
But now even no more choice at all.Why did they have to remove such a convenient function ??
So yeah, now, many times the colours of the two teams are too close.Well done Konami.

The master league is ridiculous. Finally 20 teams in D2 but we can't use the editable teams and wrost we can't even change the name of the licenced team to try to custom it into real national league.

Gameplay is great and I like to play the game but I wonder why they can't give a better thought for so obvious things.
I feel like "what a waste !" about this game.

Finally 20 teams in D2 but we can't use the editable teams and wrost we can't even change the name of the licenced team to try to custom it into real national league.

Yep, this is completley unnacceptable. What was the bloody point of putting those teams into the game in the first place then? There had better be a patch to fix all this shit. It seems Konami do not understand the concept of authenticity. A European superleague with a stripped down champions league is not authentic. Nor is River Plate vs Ajax with both teams in white and red...

Back
Top Bottom