Master League with Live Update Rosters?

tomiesto

Non-League
1 September 2018
I've downloaded and applied the Live Update, but can't seem to implement the changes in my (new) ML. I clicked on the option to overwrite current data, I assumed this would save as default so when I started my ML the rosters would be updated.... But no.

It works fine in exhibition matches, but not ML.... so Chelsea doesn't have Alonso, Liverpool don't have Milner etc etc... I'm a pretty experienced PES modder so I'll be able to follow any instructions if I'll need to make changes.... But why isn't this working?

I've extracted the data.cpk file, now I don't know how to overwrite the files within it as I can't find the 'common' or 'pesdb' folders in the directory where I installed PES 2019 :BLINK:

So are you in the situation in which you have the .bin files extracted from the live update, right?

Use CriPackedFileMaker to create a new .cpk file with those files (I think .bin files should be under the /common/etc/pesdb/ folder).
Let's assume you call it new_db.cpk

Put the new_db.cpk file in the "Download" folder (it's a subfolder of the directory you installed PES 2019 into) and add it to the DpFileList, at the bottom (either by modifying the DpFileList manually or by using Baris' tool) so it gets higher priority than the dt80_xxx files (the Konami datapacks).

Remove any "edit" file you have in your documents (it shouldn't be really necessary but... Just in case) and you should be ready to go. :)

Back
Top Bottom