master league transfers bug

vihn78

League 1
22 July 2006
Częstochowa, Polska
Real Madrid, Napoli
I have found a very annoying bug (or i think it is a bug) when playing master league or BAL:
I was making transfers and overwriting double players to create some missing players, then i used the pes complete editor to change nationality of players. Till here no problem, but when then i went into a new master league and searched for the team players i created overwriting duplicate players (in this case i created bischoff and wilshare for arsenal) they were shown on as members of the team, but when i clock on that team and scroll the list of players to make an offer, they magically disappear:RANT:
So i searched them by name, and surprise, the game tells me that players do no exist:BLEH:
i went into friendly match and players are aviable, so whats with master league and new players or with transefer players?

I have found a very annoying bug (or i think it is a bug) when playing master league or BAL:
I was making transfers and overwriting double players to create some missing players, then i used the pes complete editor to change nationality of players. Till here no problem, but when then i went into a new master league and searched for the team players i created overwriting duplicate players (in this case i created bischoff and wilshare for arsenal) they were shown on as members of the team, but when i clock on that team and scroll the list of players to make an offer, they magically disappear:RANT:
So i searched them by name, and surprise, the game tells me that players do no exist:BLEH:
i went into friendly match and players are aviable, so whats with master league and new players or with transefer players?

You have to start a new game in order to have the changes that you made.

i did it, im not new to such things, as i said i started a new master league, if you dont believe me try to use any of the PLAYERS in other leagues B, edit him in any way you want and then transfer him to any of the normal teams like arsenal or so on. You will see that he is in the team but magically if you click on that team in transfer market you dont see that player anymore, like if the player actually do not exist

Then maybe, just maybe all of you guys should consider that OF editing tools for 2009 are still in early stages, and that maybe, but just maybe all the nonsense may be caused by using unofficial and not mature enough editing tools ...

Why is it always Konami's bug or fault when probably third-party stuff f*cked up the OF?

Then maybe, just maybe all of you guys should consider that OF editing tools for 2009 are still in early stages, and that maybe, but just maybe all the nonsense may be caused by using unofficial and not mature enough editing tools ...

Why is it always Konami's bug or fault when probably third-party stuff f*cked up the OF?

Before to say something like that, maybe, and i say maybe, couldnt you just ask me if i tried to see if i have the smae problem editing such players just with internal editor and then maybe, and i say maybe, i would tell you yes, i tried, and yes, i have the same problems, players are still in teams and play for them but in transfer market they disappear...

I dont remember myself attacking konami, e never posted often in this website, and the few times i did, i was always neutral.
Just i dont like that i cant overwrite duplicate players to create missing players, thats all.

P.S. If next time you have a problem with what i say, first ask, and the attack, not the opposite

P.P.S. Before you ask: yes, i tried with a completely new untouched option file, and yes, i even traide by reinstalling the full game, and yes, my computer is not crappy and can run the game perfectly so its not definitely a problem of the option file editor and not a problem of my PC

Last edited:
Ok, maybe I should have stated that the criticism and the tone of the previous post wasn't directed specifically at you ... my bad and my humble appology :ANGEL: ... but with so many guys around here blindly using hacked&cracked this&that, and then when something goes wrong they simply blame Konami ... you get the picture.

But, let's return on topic:

I was making transfers and overwriting double players to create some missing players, then i used the pes complete editor to change nationality of players.

That bolded piece of sentence may be the root of the problem.

I may be wrong here, but AFAIK, it is not possible to change the nationality of the already existing player with ingame editor, right? Therefore, you had to use third party tool to do that - and that third party tool may have done the damage.

If I'm not wrong about ingame editor not being able to change existing player's nationality, could you do one simple, quick-and-dirty test - do everything exactly the same as you were doing using ingame editor, but skip nationality change.

Are there any differences?

i tried already, and yes, you are right, with ingame editor is impossible to change nationality and dont worry about my tone, i had a long day today, so im easy to get angry today :))
Anyway the good thing is that classic players can be used to create new players at least, i tested it, only players from other league B and from duplicate players give me the problem i stated.
Well, it means this year i will use other league B to create fantasy teams, like teams of Captain tsubasa or like the team i play with:COOL:

P.S. I forgot to answer your question: no difference, even if i skip the nationality issue, i still have the same problem

Last edited:
Well, it means this year i will use other league B to create fantasy teams, like teams of Captain tsubasa or like the team i play with:COOL:

Sorry for Offtopic but this would be awesome!!!:APPLAUD:

If you create this team please let me know or perhaps we should start a (fan)thread for it. Would be great to have Tsubasa Ohzora,
Ishizaki, Kojiro Hyuga, Genzo Wakabayashi or the Tachibana Brothers
with all their skills in a team.

Damn KONAMI should get this licenses and release it as a Bonusteam :D

Sorry for Offtopic but this would be awesome!!!:APPLAUD:

If you create this team please let me know or perhaps we should start a (fan)thread for it. Would be great to have Tsubasa Ohzora,
Ishizaki, Kojiro Hyuga, Genzo Wakabayashi or the Tachibana Brothers
with all their skills in a team.

Damn KONAMI should get this licenses and release it as a Bonusteam :D

sure, if you menage to find good pics for faces, i can start as soon as possible, im not good on finding faces and things like that, but once i get them i can create players ;) Hope to fine some international players too, like gino hernandez and salvatore gentile (im italian if you didnt noticed;))

Sure! Here u have Hernandez and Gentile a Tsubasa Inernational Dream Team would be great!!

ctjpsxgino1.jpg

Name: Gino Hernandez
Position: GK
Team: Inter Milano
Technic: Golden Hand Catch

Info: Gino Hernandez is one of the best GK in Europe. He is the Captain of the italian national team and Inter Milano. Italy plays defensiv and waits for counter chances. When Gino saves the ball he rapidly starts the counter attack. Hernandez has superb reflexs and he can save the most shots with only one hand(Golden Hand Catch).

ctjpsxgent1.jpg

Name: Salvatore Gentile
Position: Defense
Team: Juventus
Technic: Chokkaku Defense

Info: Salvatore Gentile plays for the top team Juventus and plays the classic position libero. He created the chokkaku defense to beat his rival Shingo Aoi who plays for Inter Milano and uses the Chokkaku Feint. Italy has with Gentile(Libero) and Hernandez(GK) a superb Defensive team tactic.

What about these All Star Teams?

All-Stars:

Dieter Müller (Germany), Shunko Sho (China), Salvatore Gentile (Italy), Hermann Kaltz (Germany), Eru Shido Pierre (France), Juan Diaz (Argentina), Stefan Levin (Sweden), Rivaul (Brasil), Karl-Heinz Schneider (Germany), Carlos Santana (Brasil), Natureza (Brasil)

Reserve:

Gino Hernandez (Italiy), Ryoma Hino (Uruguay), Luis Napoleon (France), Brian Cryufford (Netherlands), Edgard Davis (Netherlands), Manfred Magnus (Germany), Eru Shido Pierre (France), Franz Schester (Germany), Zangief (Uzbekistan), Ramon Victorino (Uruguay), Alan Pascal (Argentina), Luciano Leo (Brasil), Mark Oweiran (Saudi-Arabia)

dietermueller.jpg

Name: Dieter Müller
Position: GK

kong.jpg

Name: Shunko Sho (Chi Chun Kong)
Position: Attack

ctjpsxgent1.jpg

Name: Salvatore Gentile
Position: Defense

Kaltz1.jpg

Name: Hermann Kaltz
Position: Midfield