Master League BIG problem

vali21ro

Banned
26 June 2007
What the hell is wrong with this game? it's full of bugs. nevermind the quarter final crashes and some other random crashes. has anybody tryied Master League? The only way to control the player is with the keyboard. all game modes work with the gamepad but in Master League is imposibile to control the players with the gamepad.

What the hell is wrong with this game? it's full of bugs. nevermind the quarter final crashes and some other random crashes. has anybody tryied Master League? The only way to control the player is with the keyboard. all game modes work with the gamepad but in Master League is imposibile to control the players with the gamepad.

WTF!!?
I still havent tried Master League cause im still having probs with the Become Legend crashes. People are reporting that there crashes/bugs with BAL mode, CL mode and now even Master League!!
What have they done at KONAMI havent they tested the game or what?

Could you explain your crashes at ML? Do they happen also during a match or only in the menu? Im going to try the ML now and test if i also got Gamepad issues or crashes.

If this is true and only friendly matches work properly i got no choice to return my copy to the store, if KONAMI cant fix these huge flaws! DAMN!!

i tryied legend mode too now..does not work here eighter. only if i switch to analog mode i can move players with D-Pad, but i can't shoot , pass , run, nothing else. in CL & Exhibition mode works fine. i don't understand what the hell could be wrong

i tryied legend mode too now..does not work here eighter. only if i switch to analog mode i can move players with D-Pad, but i can't shoot , pass , run, nothing else. in CL & Exhibition mode works fine. i don't understand what the hell could be wrong

what gamepad do you use? Are you using Vista or XP?

I use a original PS2 pad with usb adapter and have not any problems.

I tried Master League for some hours and didn´t had
any crashes so far. I got crashes in BAL and CL mode.

Just make sure that the gamepad is defined as Controller 1 (in Settings.exe) and you should be fine

Back
Top Bottom