1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Master League BIG problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by vali21ro, 17 October 2008.

1. vali21ro

vali21ro Banned

26 June 2007
    What the hell is wrong with this game? it's full of bugs. nevermind the quarter final crashes and some other random crashes. has anybody tryied Master League? The only way to control the player is with the keyboard. all game modes work with the gamepad but in Master League is imposibile to control the players with the gamepad.

2. ISS´n`PES

ISS´n`PES Non-League

26 October 2007

WTF!!?
    I still havent tried Master League cause im still having probs with the Become Legend crashes. People are reporting that there crashes/bugs with BAL mode, CL mode and now even Master League!!
    What have they done at KONAMI havent they tested the game or what?

Could you explain your crashes at ML? Do they happen also during a match or only in the menu? Im going to try the ML now and test if i also got Gamepad issues or crashes.

If this is true and only friendly matches work properly i got no choice to return my copy to the store, if KONAMI cant fix these huge flaws! DAMN!!

3. JimmyDeemo

JimmyDeemo Non-League

11 March 2007
    Hmm that sounds quite wrong. I shouldn't stop you from using the gamepad for MS.

4. vali21ro

vali21ro Banned

26 June 2007
    i tryied legend mode too now..does not work here eighter. only if i switch to analog mode i can move players with D-Pad, but i can't shoot , pass , run, nothing else. in CL & Exhibition mode works fine. i don't understand what the hell could be wrong

5. Casartelli

Casartelli Topplayer

18 January 2006
    I have a 360 controller for Windows. No problems what so ever.

6. Mr. Hartmann

Mr. Hartmann League 2

22 October 2007
    I do also have a gamepad(Logitech chillstream), and it works perfectly, mate.

7. ISS´n`PES

ISS´n`PES Non-League

26 October 2007
    what gamepad do you use? Are you using Vista or XP?

I use a original PS2 pad with usb adapter and have not any problems.

I tried Master League for some hours and didn´t had
    any crashes so far. I got crashes in BAL and CL mode.

8. emanon

emanon Non-League

27 September 2008
    Just make sure that the gamepad is defined as Controller 1 (in Settings.exe) and you should be fine

9. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.
    Works fine for me , think before ranting. Konami fix enabled a stable platform.