Marlon King - Scumbag

sounds about right, he's always been a cunt on the pitch too.

I heard he has previous on his record when he was a teenager.

Too many footballers with this god complex going on (do you know who i am, is quite often heard coming from their mouths).

Yeh he's got about 15 convictions afaik, when he was at Gillingham he was jailed for being in possession of a stolen BMW.

The man's thick as shit, deserves to go down.

Bonus - he'll be on the sex offender's register now as well.

Rumour has it it took him fifteen attempts before he managed to make contact with the girl.

I`ll pass judgment after 20 months until then let him think for 18months next to darla he can smack him all night when the light go out.

Never liked him. Big cunt of a player! Not surprised to hear about this even if everything we read isn't 100% true most likely. Nonetheless, f*** him. Lol yah he'll have a lot of fun in prison now lol
He's ruined! He's messed up big time! He had a life/career most would dream of but now he's pretty much thrown it all away.

I'm quite sure the man deserved whathe's got as a punishment.
I'm quite sure he's a stupid asshole.
But what i also know is that youbng football players need more guidance from clubs.
The money they earn makes it very hard for them to have a normal life. And i'm not one of those people who think their wages are too high. I simply think these youngsters need guidance.
Some people are reasonable, others are not.
I'll take two Belgian examples, both very good from a very young age, both coming from a simlar background and from Anderlecht.

Vincent Kompany's bigdream is going to university. He reads a lot and is a very social guy.
Anthony Vandenborre bought the most expensive Mercedes the day he became 18 years old and a couple of days later destroyed his car in an accident, he simply bought anothere one..

Both players got guidance from Anderlecht.
I think young players should get a similar salry of what most youngsters earn, the rest of their salary should be placed in a sort of trust until they are 25 years old (very arbitrary age limit, i know).

Will all this stop happening things like what King did ? no of course not, there will always be assholes like King or Barton...but the clubs need to take their responsability.

PS: i don't blame Wigan...

Reckon he can advertise for the sex offenders register now?

"Don't you know who I am!?...check on here"

What a thundercunt though, especially with the fact he was out celebrating his wife's third pregnancy.

As a Watford fan it's a disgrace he is unfortunately associated with our club.

The idiot Watford fan who went on radio this morning declaring he will always have a spot in his heart for getting us promoted in 2005/6 needs his head examined.

He's an arrogant ,thick,,ugly cunt and he should have been locked up far sooner with the crimes and behaviour he has shown. Just ask Nottingham Forest fans about his antics in nightclubs there.

However given the pathetic judicial system we have in this country he was never really punished and went on to commit further crimes.

Sad thing is he'll probably be out in nine months and playing football while Emily Carr who has had her mental and physical well being ruined will be scarred for life.

His agent is a scumbag too for trying to defend him as ar his family , pretending this was a racist prosecution.

He's not the only one. Barton, Hughes, McCormick, Jordan Robertson, Dyer etc etc and still we get these arrogant overpaid thickos lording it over us. It's a sad fact that footballers usually from England are some of the thickest idiots around and many commit sexual indiscretions and other misdemeanours and get away with it.

However the vast majority are normal enough and do plenty of charity work.

I always tell kids to take someone like Zanetti, Sorin, Bobby Moore, Trevor Brooking, Paul Scholes to be their role models.

Without coming over too high and mighty, this is unfortunately what happens when you give thick people a lot of money and continually massage their egos.

It takes a special kind of character to be able to deal with fame and fortune at a very young age, a select few deal with it straight away and inevitably go on to be the best players (Fabregas, Messi, Torres).

There are some who start with a spoilt brat reputation but then mature and quite often then go on to be amongst the best players (Van Persie, Rooney, Drogba).

And then there are the Joey Bartons, Stan Collymores, Lee Bowyers and Marlon Kings, who in some cases are very talented but never really leave the adolescent stage of their lives, and end up in prison and knocking around in the lower leagues. It takes all types unfortunately and talent doesn't account for personality in all cases.

Reckon he can advertise for the sex offenders register now?

"Don't you know who I am!?...check on here"

What a thundercunt though, especially with the fact he was out celebrating his wife's third pregnancy.

thundercunt :LOL:

And well said Joystick, he's a dick anyway, always has been.

Without coming over too high and mighty, this is unfortunately what happens when you give thick people a lot of money and continually massage their egos.

It takes a special kind of character to be able to deal with fame and fortune at a very young age, a select few deal with it straight away and inevitably go on to be the best players (Fabregas, Messi, Torres).

There are some who start with a spoilt brat reputation but then mature and quite often then go on to be amongst the best players (Van Persie, Rooney, Drogba).

And then there are the Joey Bartons, Stan Collymores, Lee Bowyers and Marlon Kings, who in some cases are very talented but never really leave the adolescent stage of their lives, and end up in prison and knocking around in the lower leagues. It takes all types unfortunately and talent doesn't account for personality in all cases.

Once again, the voice of reason.

Marlon King Scumbag

He has previous and has been found guilty before of assaulting women. Ive no time for women beaters. They are cowards and deserve everything they get. Marlon King is an arrogant sex pest and women beater who when he doesnt get them falling for his, "Dont you know who I am line?" then physically attacks them, after groping them. So for me his sentence is just and perhaps not long enough. As he will probably only serve half the 18 month sentence with good behaviour. Credit to Wigan chairman Dave Whelan for sacking him. This is a nasty piece of work who thinks he can get away with his violent and sex pest actions because of who he is. Well hes now where he deserves to be. In prison

I'm quite sure the man deserved whathe's got as a punishment.
I'm quite sure he's a stupid asshole.
But what i also know is that youbng football players need more guidance from clubs.
The money they earn makes it very hard for them to have a normal life. And i'm not one of those people who think their wages are too high. I simply think these youngsters need guidance.
Some people are reasonable, others are not.
I'll take two Belgian examples, both very good from a very young age, both coming from a simlar background and from Anderlecht.

Vincent Kompany's bigdream is going to university. He reads a lot and is a very social guy.
Anthony Vandenborre bought the most expensive Mercedes the day he became 18 years old and a couple of days later destroyed his car in an accident, he simply bought anothere one..

Both players got guidance from Anderlecht.
I think young players should get a similar salry of what most youngsters earn, the rest of their salary should be placed in a sort of trust until they are 25 years old (very arbitrary age limit, i know).

Will all this stop happening things like what King did ? no of course not, there will always be assholes like King or Barton...but the clubs need to take their responsability.

PS: i don't blame Wigan...
gerd this guy sounds more like a pyschopath then someone who can actually be helped, your sentiment rings true, but to me it does not sound like it applies here...

My post was not about King Gomito...people like King, barton and others are beyond guidance...
I think most players are doing well when active, the problems start afterwards...they earn less money and have to adjust, that isn't the most easy thing to do without having had some sort of guidance as ayoung player...

Six months army training and shipping to the front line if Afghanistan for a year would be my sentence, that would ground the idiot...

That would hardly be fair on the troops already there. They need proper kit. Not arrogant, evil cunts like Marlon King fighting along side them.

Rumour has it it took him fifteen attempts before he managed to make contact with the girl.

Made me laugh:))

You're on the right lines there mate.

The problem lies in the fact that these player are with professional clubs at the age of about 14 or even younger, so they are already developing this attitude of being above everyone else.
Imagine aged 14, being told how great you are and such... why would you care about learning anything in school?
Education, morals, manners, respects... why would these kids care about any of that when they know they're gonna be a millionaire...?

For me, an academy shouldn't just be a footballing education, it should be a case of developing character as much as ability.
It would help them to be better players on the pitch as well.
British players are so far behind their European counterparts in terms of technical ability and mental strength., because of this.

I have known personally a couple of pro players, one at West Ham, not naming names.
All through growing up, it was abundantly clear that these lads were gonna make it pro - so they stopped trying elsewhere.
When I say they are absolutely thick as arseholes, you wouldn't know the half of it.
I see them playing football and it's so clear that they have not developed a brain to utilise on the pitch.
Luckily, these 2 players are quite grounded and one of them is a an extremely good pro.

Unfortunately, there's cases where certain people have never developed a social conscious to what they can and cannot get away with. Others know full well and just take liberties.
Others are beyond help.

The best coaches at clubs aren't always the ones that develop the best players, but those that develop the best people. Role models. Those that go on to coach the future players etc...

Back
Top Bottom