maremas' PES 2014 Tricks & Skills Tutorial

I love the approach KONAMI took with skills this year. You cannot spam them just turning right stick (like in FIFA :P).

You need timing and use of BOTH sticks :).

Love this :D.

You are missing Hocus Pocus there.

Last edited:
I haven't figured out what are the advantages and disadvandages of Auto-Feint setting.

When Auto-Feint is on then you can't do tricks but you can use it to protect the ball with the weight of the player and do some auto-feints compining left stick and right stick. When Auto-Feint is off you can do tricks and what else !?

Am i right?

Auto-feint on:

Hold right stick in the direction that you want to feint and left stick in the direction you want to actually go with the ball.

This is all you need to know to feint with auto-feint on, but bonus info:

An appropriate skill move will be automatically chosen for you that feints in the direction of your right stick and actually takes the ball in the direction of your left stick. If your player can do a fancy feint that feints in the direction that you requested and takes the ball in the direction you requested, he will, otherwise he will do a basic feint with the same result.

Auto-feint off:

Same as always. Use the sticks to pull off skill moves. If you can't remember how to do a certain trick, tough luck. If you can remember, but your player can't do that trick, tough luck.

Auto-feint is clever, but gives you less control of exactly what skill move you're using and it also makes it impossible to pull off some of the skill moves that aren't included in auto-feint.

That's how I understand it anyway. Corrections are welcome. :)

Back
Top Bottom