Maradona La Mano de Dios

Neoexodus

SLB Juve Barça Arsenal
8 November 2007
Portugal
Any1 seen this? I got it from a friend and it is the complete story of Maradona and how he used cocaine for all his life since he joined FCBarcelona, never knew he had been over the influence of that for 3/4 of his career... This is a must see for the people that are fans of him or want to know the history of a great player that completely failed. Its a very nice movie to watch, if some1 saw it, post your opinion about it.

I thought somehow like that before i started to watch it. Im a huge fan of the inside of the pitch Maradona (i don't care what he did outside of it) but I had heard rumours of him and cocaine ever since his career started but never believed it, but in this movie and some clips in youtube with him, clearly state that he has been using that since 83, before the World Championship and all the apogeum of his career. Even for a non-maradona fan, this film is really interesting to understand the stuff that affect football players when their careers are so high; money, drugs, women, cars, etc. They completely lose their mind and start spending big, and then there are the leeches that keep pushing these behaviours. I find this not Only a Maradona movie, but a clear example of what can happen in a footballers life if you lose control and let those leeches take control of your life.

Gazza is in a way similar to that, but it's more about now that he retired how his life is so messed up, as an Englishman who watched some of his greatest moments for my nation it's especially saddening, I don't even dare google his name anymore to avoid reading yet more depressing events in his downward spiral to a very likely early death.

Back
Top Bottom