Manager Mode Top Prospects - Suggest here

There seems to be very few young 75+ LW's out there. Any higher and I ended up with the likes of messi/ronaldo.

Played a few more matches today and De Vries is really good, has a great shot aswell. He just needs to bulk up a bit (although he is usually too fast anyway) for the defensive part of the game and he will be "awesome".

Jermaine Beckford(Leeds)fast finisher; Jonathan Biabiany(Modena)fast skillfull winger; Fabian Delph(Leeds)dynamic midfielder with good technique and intelligent runs; Marvell Wynne(Toronto)incredibly fast and agressive fullback.Unbelievably cheap player(Phenomenal!);Andreas Lumb(Aarhus)another very,very fast fullback; David Wheater(Stoke?)strong, tall young center-back;Fran Mérida(Arsenal)bags of potential, but excellent skills with the ball right from the start.Expert in deadball situations and assists(I really like this player);Sergio Asenjo(Valladolid?)young talented goalkeeper,excellent positioning; José Baxter(Everton)very young talented attacking allrounder; Gianvito Plasmati(Atalanta)...Luca Toni clone!Plasmati is my favourite strong striker at the moment,unstopable in the air after one season.Ahmed Barusso(Siena)powerhouse midfielder with a thunderous shot; Simão(Panathinaikos)complete defensive player.Excellent in any defensive role in defense or midfield. Somen Tchoyi(Red Bull)strong box-to-box.Reliable attacking and/or defending midfielder. Andrew Driver(Hearts)fast agressive left winger... And these are some of many cheap players that i absolutely recommend.Loving this game at the moment, because of these cheaper young talents...

best prospects r usually the more athletic types, basically especially if u r a striker if u dont have pace ur useless just look at michael owen

Back
Top Bottom