1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Major Problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by NakamuraTheTim, 2 March 2006.

1. I've ran into a bit of a problem guys and some help would be much appreciated. :)

I have just recentley applied the xgroup patch and the game was running great but I went to play it tonight and i keep getting a dirty disc error. I repatched the game and it still didnt work so i deleted everything and put in the kpatch version including different default.xbe. This didnt help as I was still getting the same error....just before the intro video loads.

I can't seem to fix this problem no matter what version i use. :(

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers guys. :)

2. tom10

tom10 League 2

26 December 2004
    Norway
    I've also had that problem, but in my case the solution was simple, I had missed out the 0_sound file.. lol...

That means of course see if you have all of these files on your box first, 0_text, 0_sound, x_sound (your lang.sound file, mine is e_sound), x_text (your lang.text file, mine is e_text), over.afs, default.xbe, updatexxxxx.xbe and pes5n.xmv/pes5p.xmv.

If it's not any missing files im not sure what the problem is, maybe a damaged default.xbe??

3. I checked and all the files are there apart from the update.xbe one but i've never had that on my hard drive anyway.

I thought it might be a damaged default.xbe as well mate but both patches use different a default.xbe and they are giving me the same error.....could be an unfortunate coincidence I suppose....lol.

Cheers for the help mate.

4. Finally, I've solved it. The problem was with the intro video...well it was more to do with my video settings on my xbox. I had my video settings at PAL 60 so I changed it and now its working fine. :D