Love Football (Namco - Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sort of a sequel I think. Anyway, regardless of what the 360 is capable off or TG's views on the machine, I meant to say earlier that the game looks utter shit.

P-dogg said:
Yeah sort of a sequel I think. Anyway, regardless of what the 360 is capable off or TG's views on the machine, I meant to say earlier that the game looks utter shit.

There is no denying that mate, it looks complete bollocks! But that isn't the fault of the 360, its Namco's fault for developing a crap looking game.

Oh yeah, those are my exact sentiments. I adore my 360, so far its done nothing but impress me.

Why do you think Namco do that? I dont even think Ridge Racer 6 looks all that good on the 360 either?

DJ

bloody hell, that looks pants.

Cant see it looking that bad when launched tbh. Must be from a very very VERY early code.

At least I hope it is.

NAMCO game for the 360??

Someone tell JFlores ASAP and get some videos of net physics for him and Jumbo! :mrgreen:

I pointed out Thomas Goal's strange behaviour about 2 years ago and almost got banned for it. I guess I'm too avant garde at times. Did you guys know what his real name is?

djdavedoc said:
But on the matter of I love football... it looks no better than SEGA World Wide Soccer 97 on the Sega Saturn!!

DJ
(GULP) I bought that game!:lol: Absolute pants with players running like T-1000's.:lmao:

Oh My God...Libero Grande was one of my favourite games on the Playstation...infact I loved it so much that I still play on it today (on my XBOX via PS emu).

It looks like crap but I just love the way it plays. If it's the same type of thing, this is a must for me. The Beat em Up style player selection (all based on real players) was excellent. A great game.

I loved it.

I dont think I've ever seen anything so shit in my entire life.

No decent physics in place, nobody making tackle's, nothing remotely interesting going on.. I dont understand how they could possibly release this video and expect to garner any sort of excitement.

Utterly laughable.

i dont think it's is a sort of "suit up straight talk" approach thay've gone for, it's more like sommet you play around with your mates as you can see in that vid, there's a lot (and i mean a lot) of moves you could pull off inckluding dribbling, holding up ball, approach to skin someone, kick ups e.t.c they've clearly put WE/pes outta the question and are going for fifa's place beceause of the concept. but i think although fifa's better graphically, this looks like it'll be more fun to play than Fifa.
(By putting WE/pes outta the question i mean they've come to the conclusion that, ok we cant reach the level pes has reached so we'll just go for the little kid and snatch his lolly from him") ;)

Last edited:
RuneEdge said:
I love the animations and the little tricks in that game. Looks nice.
same ere mate, you could just imagine how it'll feel if you pull one off and it donkey's the defender.... wont say brilliant but nice touch ;)

Last edited:
I just noticed something, the player in the screenshot, which was showed to us months ago, has the 2006 Japan kit.. cool..

I saw the video, I don't like it too much.. I think the skills they showed were pretty cool though.

Last edited:
43641320060306_170738_0_big.jpg

For some reason you can tell the animation is good just by looking at the screens, the players seem heavy. Love the overall look, every screen has either bright blue sky or a sunset.

We need more sunsets in games!

Last edited:
Yes thats true, in we eleven there are only a few pitches who it looks realy summer, all the italian, spanish Stadiums must have day fine with sun on Pitches! it look like they play all time in Summer day bad without rain!

I can see clearly that the game is Libero Grande style.
Not a sequence...but the same style of game. Could be interesting if there is a career mode...bcuz that is what gives longevity to a football game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom