Lost - Season 5

That would be taking the easy way out though.

yea could be but maybe, just maybe, something changes that affect? maybe thats the "original " ending and maybe in the final series, something in the past or future happens that changes that and we see that the losties never appeared on the island?

I think that every1 that landed on the island is the group "the Others", and this story is just about a cicle of things that have to happen in order for the island to be alive.

Hurley and Miles were awesome together. The BTTF reference was very well done.

Not a lot to say about the episode, but my curiosity is very high now.
Even the FB of Kate were not boring like they used to.

Damn Richard.

8/10

So this was all about Kate/Ben and how sawyer/kate "made" ben. Interesting..
Hurley and Miles were hilarious at times, i lol'd when Hurley made miles think, he had that face like "Oh yeah, look whos the man now". Genius. xD
Overall nice episode for Lost, i really hope the next one covers that path of richard and ben, with claire included in the mix, and locke and bens convo that will lead us to something, probable more questions.

Hurley and Miles were awesome together. The BTTF reference was very well done.

Not a lot to say about the episode, but my curiosity is very high now.
Even the FB of Kate were not boring like they used to.

Damn Richard.

8/10

BTTF FB? It took me ages to work out what you were trying to say then.

:OOOH: If we're really being picky it's actually an acronym as Paul said ;)

But seriously, Lost is confusing enough without people making their posts about it confusing.

Last edited:
Im looking forward to go back to the Sun/Frank/Christian scene

Im also wondering what they have in plan for the losties that are stuck in 1977, surely its only a matter of time dramatic happens because they cant stay in the past forever

Im looking forward to go back to the Sun/Frank/Christian scene

Im also wondering what they have in plan for the losties that are stuck in 1977, surely its only a matter of time dramatic happens because they cant stay in the past forever

I think when we see what happened to Faraday we will know the answers to the second point.

I bloody forgot all about him!, when did we see him last ? What was he upto ?

I remember seeing the part where he saw the little ginger girl and thats it

The last time we saw him ... well...

Technically we last saw him when those on the island realised the flashes had stopped and they had to blag their way into the camp with the others. BUT we saw him when there was a flashback with the main guy who presents the orientation videos - they were digging the hole which in the future would be the Orchid where ben/locke turned that wheel. As the bloke walked out Faraday came walking by carrying something and then gave the wall a 'oohhhh' look.

So I'm guessing he works out a way to get off the island and he either ends up in the 1970's in the middle of nowhere like ben/locke did in the modern day - or he gets himself obliterated.

At least we already know that he will become psycho/mad, cous that was what Charlotte said when she was sick and dyeing. I think he will turn up during this weeks episode.

Sweet a$$ episode, loved it from the beginning to the ending.
In the boat part when Ben was going to kill Whitmores daughter i was like "Come the f*ck on Desmond safe the lady! Go Desmond!!!" xD
So was Alex an Illusion or was she real? What about the Chakal Egyptian Dog? We previously saw him in that HUGE statue but is that Jacob? Or better, is Jacob the "Monster" too?
Btw any1 knows where Desmond is right now? He didn't enter the plain, didn't he?

Sweet a$$ episode, loved it from the beginning to the ending.
In the boat part when Ben was going to kill Whitmores daughter i was like "Come the f*ck on Desmond safe the lady! Go Desmond!!!" xD
So was Alex an Illusion or was she real? What about the Chakal Egyptian Dog? We previously saw him in that HUGE statue but is that Jacob? Or better, is Jacob the "Monster" too?
Btw any1 knows where Desmond is right now? He didn't enter the plain, didn't he?

Desmond was at the church with that guys mom to go back to the island, but he refused to go back.

If Alex was the smoke its kinda of disappointing the fact it threatened Ben, thought it was more powerful and had more knowledge than that.

And who the hell is that lady who knocked Lapidus?
I am glad they are more than new redshirts.

Another good episode, but thought the Ben stuff was a bit weak.

... just didnt 'seem' like a Ben type thing to do (go an be judged) - he rarely does anything without an ulterior motive.

So many timelines/stories to keep up with now! The 70s, Sun/Ben/Locke, Lapidus and the survivors.... enough story to last for many more seasons yet! :LOL:

Ben was only like that because he saw Penny and his son, he was going to kill her and he couldn't do it like he did to his own daughter and that had some kind of Impact on his beliefs, thats why he kept remembering that Whitmore talk when he was going to be banned from the island. But at the same time, i don't know if Ben just wanted to go back to the island to be judged and didn't really know anything about the time travelling and the Locke thing.
But yeah, they have enough stories to fill a season or 2 without having to use many fillers. Just hope they finish this in the way that this should end and not drag this until no1 watches it anymore..

Back
Top Bottom