1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Logitech Chillstream

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by druks, 22 January 2007.

1. druks

druks Goalkeeper Extraordinaire

15 December 2005
    Canada
    Drukstar F.C. & ManUtd
    I bought a Logitech Chillstream gamepad online and got it today. I tried to play PES6 with it but I am disappointed because the button configurations are all wrong. I went to the settings file and even tried to change the configuration but was unsuccessful. With Logitech Rumblepad I could highlight a button and replace it with another button by clicking on the button of my choice but this is not possible with the Chillstream.
    anyone have a workaround to it or am i doing something wrong?

2. bigfraz

bigfraz Non-League

29 October 2006
    if you are playing online you need to go into the online config / options after you enter a lobby, that should help if not sorry

3. druks

15 December 2005
    Canada
    Drukstar F.C. & ManUtd
    never mind.
    i got it working :lol:
    i had to install the driver that came in the cd. i thought XP would do it for me. such a fool i am.
    anyway, I can now add Logitech Chillstream to the list of gamepads compatible with PES6 or any PES installment.
    thanks for at least going through my post.
    :)

4. GreenFan

GreenFan Better dead than red...

4 December 2004
    Athens
    Panathinaikos F.C.
    Just a question. Can you use the right analogue stick moves with your new gamepad?

5. druks

15 December 2005
    Canada
    Drukstar F.C. & ManUtd
    yup.
    the right analogue stick works just fine with the rest of the other buttons.

6. bontot

bontot Conference

30 January 2007
    Does the right analog stick can move a "Zidane spinning movement" or what ever it call as dual shock from PS2???

7. druks

15 December 2005
    Canada
    Drukstar F.C. & ManUtd
    sorry for the delay in the reply. i wasnt checking this thread.
    to answer your question, to much dismay, you cannot do a "russian roulette" a.k.a Zidane spinning move because i cant map the right joystick though in the setting it does get recognised. i dunno if its a problem with the gamepad drivers or the game itself. i have the latest drivers so i am a bit confused. for what it is worth, i find that that not being able to pull of the move hasnt deprived me of my winning skills. i still win my matches and the lack of implementing that move in the game hasnt affected me much.