1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Loading OF from we9 to we10

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by andrearinaldi, 27 April 2006.

1. andrearinaldi

andrearinaldi You Feel Me?

24 December 2003
    Hi does anybody fo you had any trouble to load the option file from we9 to we10?
    i mean i remembre in the previouse game i could have some of the player name in english.
    now on when i'm going to load the we9 OF it' seems that anything has changed.
    when the Of has been loaded it appear i kind of sub menu (unfortunatly in japanese) i've tried several times to press one of those..but nothing change.
    hope to get some news.
    tks

2. Whistle

Whistle Premiership

18 January 2003
    Click the sub-menu's first one and click OK....

3. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    as far as i know...it doest work,i tryed loading WE9 OF,but this time it doest support.
    But u can download the rammstone 100% english translted players OF.

4. kobashi

kobashi Champions League

19 May 2004
    it does work. i uploaded my Option File from WE9 and most players are all translated.

5. PaoloRink

PaoloRink Non-League

25 October 2005
    Can you import your stock file somehow ?
    Don't want to lose my formations....

6. james_chelliah

james_chelliah Non-League

16 August 2003
    Malaysia
    Man Utd
    It worked fine on mine.

On a related note, since it was all in japanese, I nonchalantly selected all the options on the sub-menu.

Could anyone enlighten me as to what they actually were? :D

The only evident factor that I've realized has changed is that some (or, most) player names have been translated to eng, as per my previous version.

7. andrearinaldi

andrearinaldi You Feel Me?

24 December 2003

How did you do it? and what sub menu did you press?i.m still tryeing,but there is no way out of it..doesn't work!!
    i'm useing the wendettalab OF (in italian) could it be that the problem?
    it's always worked for all the we series..with no difference of language.