Liverpool vs. AC Milan

• Thread starter Loewenberger
  • Start date
milan have to be favourites

but are juve not champions of italy and liverpool have already put them out and then chelsea as well

they only conceded 1 goal in those 4 ties

so im hoping for a 1-0 liverpool win

May I be the first to say, HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Well done Milan, 50 seconds!! :mrgreen:

That ball by Kaka' for the 3rd was unreal :shock:

We definitely ain't seeing the "Negative" Milan Tonight ... They are Flying.

Who said Milan will lose must not show his face this whole weak , just put a bag on your face....

3-0 1st half i wont be surpised if it ended 5.

Milan WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MILAN! MILAN! MILAN!

3-0 outclassed in every way!

Liverpool have been terrible. AC Milan aren't playing that well but it seems the occasion has got to some players, particularly Traore, Gerrard and seemingly Garcia. Here's hoping for a face-saving second half.

Milan arent playing that well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

what match are you watching , milan played good defence good mid & not bad forward , nice passes , liked Maldini preformance & great goal for my role model...

and in the Poll i added earlier today 19 for Liverpool 14 for Milan i can just say LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Well, i predicted earlier today a 3-0 win to Milan and an early goal. Not bad so far then. Sadly i was too busy to put money on it :( Doh!
Great finish by Crespo! ;) but i never thought Liverpõol would have what it takes to face Milan (hence my prediction) 2nd half could prove me wrong though ;)
What's with Kewell starting too!

Two goals in two minutes and I take back my pessimism. WHAT a goal!!!!!!! This is a game now and I'm REALLY excited. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!

Olé... PENALTY!

EDIT: GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL, what a unlucky Dida.

Back
Top Bottom