LittleBigPlanet

A group of us will have to get online together to get the 100% items and the trophy for finishing a level with 3 friends. Oh and for the co op only areas

I'm up for that, haven't been online since it first came out and was a lagfest.

How many levels have 4 player co op sections?

I've only noticed 1 section and that is on The Bunker level.

I jumped on at something like 10 past 9 and i only had 3 or 4 friends online. Was the lag with 2 players or 3 or 4?

Sony will say the US got them first because the EU versions of the heads would take time to translate for all of the European languages. Hence the delay in getting us graphics.

I was saying it tongue in cheek, as everytime there's a European delay they blame it on translation issues ;) :D

the Medusa and Bull heads were part of a promotion in the states. Pre-order the game and you get kratos, medusa and minotaur costumes.

how the hell do you get past the big spinny section at the end of the Bunker level? Right after you pull the lever and speak to the professor?

Doing my nut in and makes me want to smash my pad

how the hell do you get past the big spinny section at the end of the Bunker level? Right after you pull the lever and speak to the professor?

Doing my nut in and makes me want to smash my pad

My only advice would be to take it slowly, you rush and you have used all your lives before you know it

I can get through most of it before the drop down, but a jumping onto platforms section crops up and makes me have a mind spasm

I can get through most of it before the drop down, but a jumping onto platforms section crops up and makes me have a mind spasm

Yeah that bit took me a while to get through to and i nearly ate the pad a couple of times as it really gets to you

I agree, that's the hardest section I've found in the game and I blamed and damned the level designers until I did it at the end. Still, the big round thing rotating is a nice concept but pretty harsh in design, I would have loved it if it was slower.

Back
Top Bottom