Liga Argentina in PES petition..

I don't wanna destroy any hopes here, but do you really think Konami would give a shit about petitions when they don't even care for the wishes and suggestions of their communities to fix their games? Forget about it, it's all about money and not about fanbases.

Anticanalla

lamento decirlo.. pero olvidate.....

por algunas razxones.

la primera es q las ligas de 3dgames o las de pes arg.. son infinitamente mejores q las q puede hacer konami...

y no te olvides algo....

para q konami haga una liga argneitna.. le tiene q pagar a cada club por el uso de el nombre los jugadores etc etc etc...

aca eso..el querido grondona and company lo cobra carisimo...

osea una licensia para un cluib de aca.. es muy cara... (lo dijo EA sports cuando intento poner la liga arg)

es tan cara q es ridiculo....

porq?

porq el nivel de pirateria q hay en arg hace q ... konami o EA Jamas recuperen ni el 0,1 % de lo q pagaron....

asi q......

no te calentes amigo....

deja q pes arg y 3dgames sigan haciendo la mejor liga posible....

para Konami no e negocio

por culpa de ellos

y nuestra...
ya q como sabes...

un pes original en arg es tan raro como ver un dinosaurio vivo

te mando un abrazo

y te felicito por tus estadios

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't wanna destroy any hopes here, but do you really think Konami would give a shit about petitions when they don't even care for the wishes and suggestions of their communities to fix their games? Forget about it, it's all about money and not about fanbases.

I agree with you but that's shortsighted.
There enough developers who let fans participate in their future installments.
In the past the lack of licenses proved a blessing in disguise for Konami, because people all over the world started making their own kits, faces, balls and even stat for players...i'm sure there enough people who actually spend more time editing than playing.
If konami is really clever (they aren't) they should use that to their advantage: letthe best kit makers develop your kits, same for faces etc...As fot the stats, that could turn out to be a fantastic online mode: let people create their own players and play leagues with them (with a maximum amount of stat points for a team, this has been done by PES sites).

I agree with you but that's shortsighted.
There enough developers who let fans participate in their future installments.
In the past the lack of licenses proved a blessing in disguise for Konami, because people all over the world started making their own kits, faces, balls and even stat for players...i'm sure there enough people who actually spend more time editing than playing.
If konami is really clever (they aren't) they should use that to their advantage: letthe best kit makers develop your kits, same for faces etc...As fot the stats, that could turn out to be a fantastic online mode: let people create their own players and play leagues with them (with a maximum amount of stat points for a team, this has been done by PES sites).

Good idea, Gerd. But as you said: It's Konami. It most probably won't ever happen.

Well the fact that apparently they are prepared to rethink their game (cfr. back to the drawing board thread) could be a new start (obvious, what a stupid sentence).
Perhaps now they are prepared to listen to their fans...if i have to believe the charts PES2008 isn't exactly the big hit former versions used to be...that should give them something to think about.

Argentina? yeah , a third world country is surely where the the money is for seabass. And by the the way this is an ENGLISH only forum. If you wish to write in a foreign language post it in appropriate forum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom