1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Lift trick

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Chiraag999, 13 November 2006.

1. Falastine

Falastine League 1

18 June 2006
    LOL just saw your treath at pesfan

2. NeticH

NeticH Not So Custom User Title

29 November 2004
    Real Madrid
    its just a bug. Useful or not, I wouldnt use it

3. xzbbzx

xzbbzx Non-League

10 November 2006
    I don't think it's a bug, cause the guy making the video knows how to do it...

4. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    Well, just because something is repeatable doesn't mean it's not a bug. ;)

Seems you need to be in a pretty specific spot on the field for it to work aswell.

5. Chiraag999

Chiraag999 Guest

doesnt appear to be a bug at all, cos theres lots of videos of it, with different positions not same positions.

6. shabbathehut

shabbathehut Banned

15 January 2005
    Brum
    the ronaldhino videos are mine it only happens 1 in 20 chances you have to get in position to do a backheel shot then press :square: and then :l1: not at the same time but right after

7. xzbbzx

xzbbzx Non-League

10 November 2006
    [] all the way?

8. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Retired Kit Maker

30 April 2006
    The Outback - Australia!
    go go go gunners!
    gee that sounds easy. :roll:

i doubt anyone would use this trick.. unless they were playing on like 1 star..

9. patrick__halo

patrick__halo Non-League

6 November 2006
    This trick is listed in the tricks thread on this forum. It's not a bug.

My mate did it in top player mode the other day, it was a 2 player game. It was complete fluke, although it did look bloody amazing!