Let's make a tournament in USA

I know two people who live close to me who play WE, one is argentinian and the other one is from honduras, the first one has the game and is good, the second one doesn't have the game and he doesn't like playing against people, I wonder why :S

HI guys this is the third day this thread is out, and i happy to see postings of people interested in playing, lets wait a few more days, to see if we can reach more people. The ones interested in having a first reunion in NJ to play and a tournament in the future please e mail me at teenspirit1009@hotmail.com

hey people from tri state area keep posting wanna know who is willing to have reunion to play

Good news guys i just got the winning eleven 9, i been trying it it looks slower than the 8, i score a nice goal with eto in the first game, but i don't understand many things the game is in japanese and to pick options instead of usinf the x button u have to use, the circle o button, so i'm kinda confuse at this time, keep posting about a reunion to play the game against each other and maybe a tournament in the future, e mail me to teenspirit1009@hotmail.com

Guys, you should definitly visit Poland. We have a tournament each and every month here :D

Hey i have patched the winning eleven 9 and it is in english now, it feels awesome when i play it! keep posting in this site to can play among us.

i believe tournament should be based on we8 since not all the people have the chance to get the we9, i have it!

guys keep posting do not let this thread die, lets make a tournament in USA don't give up! e mail me i got already some guys interested in the tournament join us. teenspirit1009@hotmail.com

Hey guys keep posting we will set up a tournament really soon!

Good night i will put u on the list of people willing to be in the tournament, we still need some more people i will contact u by e mail.

OK guys wait is over, let's make this tournament in October, it will be at the end of the month, new people interested please e mail me for more information, and i will e mail to the guys that already post their mails here. Let's have the first tournament, in USA! WINNING ELEVEN THE BEST GAME EVER!

tintheman said:
Hey Totti99, I live in Miami too, which WE series do you have? WE9 I hope...maybe we could play sometime :)

I have we 9. New challengers are always welcome.

Guys leave ur email addres if u live in USA 3 state area. I want to make this tournament not late than October

so.. hows this goin?? u got my e-mail right???

man i cant wait... hahahaha we should call some magazine to go there as we will have the first we tournament in the us. hehehehe

Last edited:
First tournament in america??????Over here in Los Angeles,CA there is a ps2 gamestation store with 40 Sony Wega Tv's(Monster,Component hook-up),2 Plasmas,60 inch lcd and they have WE Tournaments 2 times a month and people go through out the week to play WE8LE,WE9,PES5.

1st place =PSP
2nd place =PStwo.....

Turnout is always about 50 players....all day tourney.
8th is my best placing out of 53 WE Player.

well i live in N.Y. and me and my cousins are really skilled when it comes to this game, this tournament sounds very exciting because we are getting bored of playing each other, our games are always tight but we've played each other long enough to know each others playing style. it would be fun to play other people, but since my computers graphics card isnt so good i dont like playing WE8 online for the pc.

but as soon as a date time and place is set for the tournament let me know it would be great

is there a differrence between PES and winning11,I only play PES,i get my copy when i visit Highbury(Arsenal) or gogamer.com in California,but never played W116-9.i love a battle in Florida maybe Glazer Family can promote MANUTD and have wayne rooney sign futbols(soccer)balls....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom