Last Post / First Post

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
I have decided to keep the scores from the first post / last post game! 2 points for last post and 2 points for first post. Last post cut off is 2am, and first post start is 5am. There will also now be 1 point awarded to anyone who posts at the same time as the last/first post but doesn't win it. For example if Chris Davies posts "last post" at 1:59am, but then jaygrim posts "last post" at 1:59am also, but does it seconds later so he wins, Chris would still get 1 point.

Good luck! :DD

Last Post:

• Aboutreika - 19
  • Holio - 14
  • tuta - 9
  • badgerman - 8
  • Jumbo - 7
  • Tim - 4
  • jaygrim - 4
  • Rob - 3
  • becanes - 3
  • Dags - 2
  • mjsmith2k - 2
  • Gab - 2

First Post:

• Holio - 42
  • tuta - 6
  • CW - 6
  • Joe - 2
  • Tim - 2

Previous Winners:
September 09 Winners:
Last Post - jaygrim & badgerman - 8
First Post - Aboutreika - 22

Last edited by a moderator:
Badgerman had the last post at 1:59.

Ok from now on you have to actually say "last post" and be the last person to say that before 2am. And the first person to say "first post" after 5am wins that.

Do we really need an update in the thread every time you update the scores?

Just update the league table, that way the thread can drop off the page and we can all get on with our lives. Because we have lives.

(And that's me saying that, so that says something.) :)

You know you will be trying to win the last post. I was in fact thinking of asking for it to be made sticky :SMUG:.

Slight change to the points system as suggested by Abou:

There will now be 1 point awarded to anyone who posts at the same time as the last/first post but doesn't win it. For example if Chris Davies posts "last post" at 1:59am, but then jaygrim posts "last post" at 1:59am also, but does it seconds later so he wins, Chris would still get 1 point.

Back
Top Bottom