1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

La Liga teams not licensed!?!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Mickus, 27 October 2006.

1. Mickus

Mickus Non-League

29 September 2006
    Hi
    La Liga is supposed to be fully licensed with all the correct kits but half of the teams (Racing S, A Bilbao, Betis etc) doesnt have correct kits... why??? For example they dont have a sponsor in the middle of their shirt.
    Anyone know why?

2. 160129

160129 Non-League

15 September 2006
    Finland
    Barcelona
    Bilbao doesn't have sponsor in real life. But Im not sure about Racing or Betis.

3. Mickus

Mickus Non-League

29 September 2006
    Neither do Racing S... but I´m pretty sure I´ve seen "Andalucia" on Betis shirts!!!

4. 160129

160129 Non-League

15 September 2006
    Finland
    Barcelona
  5. T Butcher fan

T Butcher fan Champions League

3 December 2001
    Sometimes we get sponsored by the Cantabrian Government, but otherwise, nobody loves us..... :(

6. Mickus

Mickus Non-League

29 September 2006
    So are there any more teams in Spain that doesn´t have their real kits? Other than Real Betis...

7. steveo

steveo Non-League

1 September 2006
    barcelona dont have their sponsor either unicef

8. uk_stanners

uk_stanners Conference

3 October 2003
    N.Ireland
    the unicef thing was recent though... i dont know if it counts as a sponsor cos barcelona are only doing it out of good will...

9. T Butcher fan

3 December 2001
    Although a cynical chap might say Laporta was getting the fans used to seeing a logo on the shirt.

And I'm not a cynical chap.....;)

10. Mickus

Mickus Non-League

29 September 2006
    you know of any more spanish teams that missing logos from the center of their shirts?

11. T Butcher fan

3 December 2001