1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Konami's big commercial secrect on PES6!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by yujin, 12 November 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yujin

yujin Guest

hey, i don't know how many u guys played pes6, and really acutually LIKE it. yes compare with other soccer games, still gr8, but even compare with PES5, it become worse. here is why, konami gonna release pes2007 in North America Next year, and someone from japan said, konami means to make the PES6 worse than PES5, cause they want money, and more money on pes2007, if u believe me, download a demo version of PES6, i'm sure that most of u guys didn't play demo version, but when u play it , u will be suprised, cause that demo version is that one we've been talking about, FASTER, easy to SHOOTING, konami properly release the retail and demo version together, why they are soooooooooooooo different???
    EVERY ONE SHOULD TRY DEMO VERSION, AND REPLY YOUR FEEDBACK ON THE REAL PES6!!!!
    CHEERS!!!

Last edited by a moderator: 12 November 2006
  2. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    Shut up you idiot!

Never heard such crap in all my life

3. preacher_matzi

preacher_matzi Non-League

16 April 2005
    Argentina
    JAJAJA great

4. Falastine

Falastine League 1

18 June 2006
    go sleep and close treath plss

by the way for noobs it is hard to score

5. blackassassin

blackassassin Non-League

5 November 2006
    idiot:roll:

6. JGJD2001

JGJD2001 LFC 4 LIFE

19 July 2005
    Liverpool FC
    LMAO, man what an idiot, PES is always getting improved from previous versions. How can they make it crap, it defeats their objectives.

I agree for noobs they can't shoot as they used to pes5, its a different ball game which is for the big boys,

if u think they playing u, go to fifa, in fact don't play nothin at all

7. JANER

JANER Guest

Totally agree.

8. Ted Ringer

Ted Ringer Guest

Well i never.............lmao, who would of beleived it....:lol: :lol:

9. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Wow, where's all this hatred coming from?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.