Konami's big commercial secrect on PES6!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yujin

hey, i don't know how many u guys played pes6, and really acutually LIKE it. yes compare with other soccer games, still gr8, but even compare with PES5, it become worse. here is why, konami gonna release pes2007 in North America Next year, and someone from japan said, konami means to make the PES6 worse than PES5, cause they want money, and more money on pes2007, if u believe me, download a demo version of PES6, i'm sure that most of u guys didn't play demo version, but when u play it , u will be suprised, cause that demo version is that one we've been talking about, FASTER, easy to SHOOTING, konami properly release the retail and demo version together, why they are soooooooooooooo different???
EVERY ONE SHOULD TRY DEMO VERSION, AND REPLY YOUR FEEDBACK ON THE REAL PES6!!!!
CHEERS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, i don't know how many u guys played pes6, and really acutually LIKE it. yes compare with other soccer games, still gr8, but even compare with PES5, it become worse. here is why, konami gonna release pes2007 in North America Next year, and someone from japan said, konami means to make the PES6 worse than PES5, cause they want money, and more money on pes2007, if u believe me, download a demo version of PES6, i'm sure that most of u guys didn't play demo version, but when u play it , u will be suprised, cause that demo version is that one we've been talking about, FASTER, easy to SHOOTING, konami properly release the retail and demo version together, why they are soooooooooooooo different???
EVERY ONE SHOULD TRY DEMO VERSION, AND REPLY YOUR FEEDBACK ON THE REAL PES6!!!!
CHEERS!!!

idiot:roll:

LMAO, man what an idiot, PES is always getting improved from previous versions. How can they make it crap, it defeats their objectives.

I agree for noobs they can't shoot as they used to pes5, its a different ball game which is for the big boys,

if u think they playing u, go to fifa, in fact don't play nothin at all

Well i never.............lmao, who would of beleived it....:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom