Konami talks about PES 2008 online again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanuel

Portuguese
27 December 2006
Lisbon, Portugal
Real Madrid & Benfica
That´s it. I was worried, because after PC Patch release, konami never spoke about Online mode again... and it has to be fixed. But they have a PES FAQ in their official website, news section, wich says this:

"I encounter difficulties in the online mode of PES 2008

We have uncovered issues which affect online gameplay quality of PES 2008. We are working at full strength to find a solution as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience."

URL: http://uk.gs.konami-europe.com/news.do?idNews=289

It´s possible that konami do nothing about online mode, but at least I´m less worried now, because they kept saying nothing at all about it. Just to let you know these news guys.

have you not read the messages when you log into the network? thats pretty much exactly what they have put up on network mode...and its been there for atleast a week now

FIRST thing ..after NETWORK ENVIROMENT message..
AAHH btw..NO messages at all now!!!
ONLY the weekly maintenses...

Same problem 11 games all discconected after seconds of the game. Tried so many different fixes my heads in a whirl can anyone who it works for state all there network settings and there connection(images) plus amy firewall images. Ihave a Dlink DSL G624T plus Norton 360. Had no problems with online gaming til now having to continue with PES6 til a fix is found. For christ sake someone please help. Konami don't want to.

anyone who can actually get online are u still having probs with lag. its terrible for me even playing people from uk like me. what a waste of money this game is. where have all the pes 6 layers gone by the way.lol. next gen is my answer

anyone who can actually get online are u still having probs with lag. its terrible for me even playing people from uk like me. what a waste of money this game is. where have all the pes 6 layers gone by the way.lol. next gen is my answer

I can get a game online but it's as jerky as 22 (25 if you include officials)men having an epileptic fit in unison.I agree for the online player it is a waste of money.

Oh and before anyone starts it runs fine on high settings offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom