Kitserver 5.2.3 - Anyone have it ?

thommohawk

Conference
3 September 2006
Hey guys,

I don't suppose anybody knows where or would be able to supply a working link to the kitserver v5.2.3 do they ? since this is the version which is compatible with Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution and also the GamingAccess.com link is still alive but unfortunately or typically the zip file is corrupted and damaged and the file will not extract.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I figure someone must still have it on their system so if any one of these people would upload it I would be ever so grateful.

Cheers.

These are just what I was looking for, thanks alot guys I can't thank the two of you enough, :DD

Cheers fellas.

EDIT

Works flawlessly and sorts out the problems I was having quite nicely. Thanks again.

PS

I hate to be a pain but does anybody know if there are any FIFA commentary patches available or still available for WE9LE or have they all expired now ?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Please, are you telling me WE9:LE is available on PC? Please tell me where to get it. If it is no longer for sale, can I obtain it via questionable means and it is legal? I really want it but not on PS2, because I sold it :( Please help anyone. Cheers :) P.S. Does the ref. blow for fewer fouls when compared to the equivalent PES5?

Back
Top Bottom