Kitserver 5.1

juce, where's "Konami random/seasonal" option under weather in the built in LOD mixer? :( This one suits me best and I used it with LOD mixer 1.6.

i took it out, 'cause i wasn't sure about it... but i'll put it back in the next release. You might also want to try Mild/Cold weather setttings.

Hey juce.. Why can't I use 2 models for the same team at the same time, one model for GK and one for Players?

I had an old (WE8 narrow back) GK kit that I wanted to use with my team, I put the kit into GK folder in GDB and I set the right model for it.
So now I've Wideback model for players and Narrowback model for GK. the players work fine but the GK uses the same wideback model as the players, so the kit looks strange ingame.. is there a fix for this ?

Could you make one for WE9 international XBOX.The weather is already ok but the crowd is missing.If you could only put the crowd back..

edin80 said:
Could you make one for WE9 international XBOX.The weather is already ok but the crowd is missing.If you could only put the crowd back..

send me the executable file (probably called default.xbe). If it doesn't use securom or similar protection, then i might be able to do it. Email: juce_66@yahoo.com

juce said:
send me the executable file (probably called default.xbe). If it doesn't use securom or similar protection, then i might be able to do it. Email: juce_66@yahoo.com

I sent it to you :) Thanks for trying.You are making this game much better.I know I am not the only who told you that but it doesn't hurt to here it one more time :)

edin80 said:
I sent it to you :) Thanks for trying.You are making this game much better.I know I am not the only who told you that but it doesn't hurt to here it one more time :)

you're right. it's always nice to hear :)
kitserver for xbox is unfortunately beyond my current knowledge of Xbox, but i've just updated the LOD mixer to support LOD-config and crowd fix for WE9-XBOX. (see your email).

You really are a legend!!!That makes my game complete.I know that you didn't make any kitserver for xbox version but the LOD mixer was anyway everything that I needed.Believe me this is more than enuogh :D !!

Thank you very very much!

Back
Top Bottom