Keegan back at Newcastle Utd

Is this true...whoa...i have memories about that fantastic team with Philip Albert, Asprilla, Ferdinand, Shearer...when they beat Man Utd 5-0 or something but still lost the Premiership (i was a big Man Utd fan then, but even then i liked that fantastic team...).

All this said, i don't think that it will be a big success for Keagan...never return to a club...

I'm glad he's back for the interviews, but I can't see this being anything other than a massive mistake. They say never go back, and they're right.

I find it astonishing how just a few years ago he was being ripped to pieces for guiding England to defeat against Germany in the last ever game at the old Wembley, and now they will no doubt be full of joy and praise.

HAHA, of all the "love it, just love it" jokes, that's one of the best so far. Which is quite an achievement since I'm sick of them already.

I would love it, just love it, if I never had to hear one again.

keegans newcastle days are so overated...

team couldn't defend...

won feck all, despite spending a fortune...

and the thing that team is most famous for is...

losing to lfc 4-3.....

twice...

keegans newcastle days are so overated...

team couldn't defend...

won feck all, despite spending a fortune...

and the thing that team is most famous for is...

losing to lfc 4-3.....

twice...

Could not agree more but those daft Geordies seem to think he has filled their trophy room with a mountain of cups but he has won Feck all end off!

He should be compared to his last stint there and his FAILURE at winning the league with a 12 point lead and only really winning the lower leagues of English football so i guess that goes my point about winning feck all(i should say off note).

I like the guy thou....

Back
Top Bottom