Jack Bauer Jailed

He has already escaped, has prevented two nuclear wars, killed 762 terrorists and finally sobered up...a day in the life of jack bauer...peanuts compared to our jack bauer.

:lol: You've got more of a sense of humour now, I'll give you that (may be because of exposure to Plan M). Keep it up. :thumbup:

Jack Bauer said:
In a statement, the actor apologised for his "poor judgement" and the "distress this has caused my family, friends and co-workers".

I haven't slept properly since then you bastard.

You better get your Xbox360 back soon otherwise I don't know what you'll do. What's the supid thing next on the list?

I rather you don't answer. I'm still a child.

:D :lol:

If I manage to wrestle a nuke from the Russians chasing me as I type this into my PDA, first stop is Seabass's house. After that, if there's still no Elite 360s available, it's GAME UK's warehouse.

:lol: You can stop denying it DJ, it's okay, we won't bite. Well, Plan M might, but only if you ask him really nicely.

Carry on the way you've been posting mate, if it wasn't for overusing "lol :)" at the start of posts I wouldn't have known it was you. Took me a month to figure it out, I'll give you that. Thought it was Ninja talking to himself originally. :thumbup:

As Mr Bauer's Lawyer I can comfirm that we will be appealing this ruling, it seems like its one rule for one and another for stupid young girls who like to drive when they are drunk and high.

Lets face it at the end of the day he lives in the States where fame is god, and celeb's can do no wrong.
And if they do it's okay they look good on camera, go into rehab or turn to god if they have killed someone, get a few months in a 3 star hotel, write a book (written by 10 other people) and then go green and try to save the planet...
Sad thing is it's not much better anywhere else, it's a crime to punish criminals these days, interferes with their human rights and future earning potential...

Back
Top Bottom